ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st year as a Purdue fan and make it to NC game. #blessed #boilerup
Baltimore's Big Ten Team

289729974_10166550305635192_3083295899335311895_n.png

First half stats you might have missed.

1. Purdue 2 for 3 on getting flop calls.

2. One uncalled Edey elbow to the head of the opponent.

3. One uncalled Purdue 4-5 secs in the lane that resulted in an easy bucket.
Your tears are delicious!

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Edey shot two free throws bitches!
Weird game.....TBH, felt like NCSU sort of took Edey away. Plus they didn't try to block everything---just tried and move him out----which they did well at times.

Not a lot of fouls called. And a lot was due to how NCSU defended him----Just held their ground, made him uncomfortable on the catch---Just never seemed to be in a rhythm..

And still had 20/12...Or something like that.

Weird game.....TBH, felt like NCSU sort of took Edey away. Plus they didn't try to block everything---just tried and move him out----which they did well at times.

Not a lot of fouls called. And a lot was due to how NCSU defended him----Just held their ground, made him uncomfortable on the catch---Just never seemed to be in a rhythm..

And still had 20/12...Or something like that.
Yep. I buddy I was watching with were laughing because we both said we felt like Edey didn’t have a great game and he still had 20 and 12.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Bummed I couldn’t be there in person. Love to see such a strong Purdue turnout in PHX.

I don't think either of them would go to Kentucky. Hurley is an East coast guy and UConn is going to pay whatever it takes to keep him. Painter is an alum and Purdue has stepped up to be competitive enough with NIL and Painter isn't a guy who wants to bring in guys who are money first, winning second.

Reactions: Deepelm
I don't think either of them would go to Kentucky. Hurley is an East coast guy and UConn is going to pay whatever it takes to keep him. Painter is an alum and Purdue has stepped up to be competitive enough with NIL and Painter isn't a guy who wants to bring in guys who are money first, winning second.
The alum stuff to me would be what holds him back, there's nothing at Purdue that Kentucky wouldn't give more of. Just because that's how Cal doesn't necessarily mean how Painter would have to. I could see them wanting a guy who ran things different. Ultimately I doubt he wants to be under that scope, but I'm surprised his name isn't mentioned more. He's probably one of the top 5 coaches today if not more.

Reactions: boilerzz
The alum stuff to me would be what holds him back, there's nothing at Purdue that Kentucky wouldn't give more of. Just because that's how Cal doesn't necessarily mean how Painter would have to. I could see them wanting a guy who ran things different. Ultimately I doubt he wants to be under that scope, but I'm surprised his name isn't mentioned more. He's probably one of the top 5 coaches today if not more.
Appreciate the positive words. Damn glad he's my coach.

I actually feel like Hurley is the less likely of the two.
Def wouldn’t agree with that. Painter is a Purdue lifer and wouldn’t touch the UK job with a 10 foot pole. Feels more like a Nate Oats/Brad Underwood type of job.

Off the radar predictions for tonight.

1. Gillis will run the court like he has an oversized dildo up his bum, instead of a regular sized one.

2. Loyer will get stepped on after one of his handful of flops.

3. Painter will give his halftime interview in the voice of Randy 'Macho Man' Savage.

Ohhh Yeahhh

4. Edey s mom will be wearing a bikini with the Canadian flag on each piece due to the Arizona dry heat.

5. Purdue Pete will be chased across the court getting his ass bit mid game when someone lets loose a real live Husky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT