ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new rules have officially ruined cbb for me personally. A roster full of brand new players, every year, is just not that appealing to follow. One of the most enjoyable parts of cbb, seeing players grow and improve over the course of 4 years, is now history. Been posting on/off here since Tubby got hired 16 ****ing years ago lolol. This is probably sayonara from me.

Ps. Bring back this guy

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic
There are a handful of teams that's been able to keep it going so far.

I mean I was told they'd be worse than Creans first year so we win double digit games and it'll feel like an offseason to me.
Try context....I said IT COULD be. Not that IT WOULD be. Hes a good get. But we still have Woodson. Ceiling will always be low with that guy.

Gilbert’s pull up was definitely a 3 that was called a 2. Figure they’ll change that at this break.

The Domask stuff isn’t working right now and seems to be hurting Illinois’ flow.

Don’t have too much pride to admit I don’t even know how to process three NCAAT wins anymore! I was in seventh grade in 2005. Felt good even back then, feels way better now!

Also, I’ve missed this board … been a little MIA with a newborn the last three months, but he’s finally sleeping through the night, lol.

I live about 20-25 minutes from little Caesar’s arena and would love to go Sunday but family obligations on Easter are calling

Let's make it a Big ten championship title game! I think if Purdue beats Tennessee and Illini beat UCONN it will end up being Purdue vs Illinois in the title game. Don't see Bama/Clemson beating Illinois or NC state/Duke beating Purdue.

I have to say I'm not particularly excited about our next game. For starters, the first go around was ugly. Second, we've owned Tennessee in sports lately and they owe us one. Let's just not make it this one.

I have to say I'm not particularly excited about our next game. For starters, the first go around was ugly. Second, we've owned Tennessee in sports lately and they owe us one. Let's just not make it this one.
I assume there will be many more Boilermaker fans than Volunteers, which helps.

Reactions: boiler1987
Mgbako coming back apparently. Purdue guys just enjoy your national title and let us enjoy a little bit of good news. Think he can be really good with a year under his belt. Still want to see us add a transfer guard, a big man and a few 3-4 transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT