ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still trying to decide if last night was more embarrassing for Virginia or the tournament committee. Thoughts?

The committee easily. Most everyone saw this coming. Even most UVA fans knew we didn’t deserve to be in. In addition, they under seeded CSU as well and put them against the “ACC 3 seed” to push the narrative about UVA and the ACC even more.

Reactions: Jaycg15
shouldn’t you be writing more fan fic about me visiting Michigan boards?
You are the one that suggested I talk with UM fans about how pu grads troll our boards. I had no idea you guys were also obsessed with them. Not surprising though.

Do you guys also chant UM Sucks at all your games?

I told him to go post in the off season thread with Michigan fans because they are both done.

He took that and fantasized about me posting on Michigan boards lol

The dude’s brain is in a rough spot.
This is what happens when people forget to mind the gate. You get a weirdo 🥔 that doesn’t know the difference between the offseason and in-season threads.

Reactions: jwardelt
Are you on the UM with the others or not?
Every other fan base is obsessed with Michigan, Purdue and Illinois fans are no different.
Go Blue Michigan Football GIF

Gil was really old and I'm pretty sure had dementia, so at least he had an excuse. I don't know what this guys problem is but there's some kind of mental issue at hand.
I think he may have OD'd on Kool-Aid with Peegs and Rabby one too many times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I'm not sure I've seen a team try to sell fouls like BYU does. It's just constant flailing and hoping for a call.

Reactions: bMORE607
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT