ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching March madness highlights all week during the morning workout. Suggs beating UCLA, MSU beating Zion, Wisco beating UK, found UNC Illinois, Purdue against Tennessee and unfortunately Virginia, Jenkins beating UNC.

What are some others that can easily be found on YouTube that don’t feature St Peters or FDU?

Been watching March madness highlights all week during the morning workout. Suggs beating UCLA, MSU beating Zion, Wisco beating UK, found UNC Illinois, Purdue against Tennessee and unfortunately Virginia, Jenkins beating UNC.

What are some others that can easily be found on YouTube that don’t feature St Peters or FDU?
Duke beating UNLV in '91.

My question to you…what are your feelings if the charges get dropped? Will you feel bad that he’s had to go through all of this crap because of a girl and her friends enjoy trying to get KU players into binds so that they can get paid? KU knows all about this girl and her friend…possibly why she targeted Shannon this time, a non Jayhawks player.

Shannon has been stripped of national recognition and it’s quite possible that none of it is his fault. If it is his fault…throw his ass in jail.
I’m curious if/when he’s exonerated who will give him his due vs. those who continue to virtue signal.

Coming off as anti sex crime is not the own you think it is.
Willful ignorance of federal law is ≠ anti sex crime, and adhering to federal law ≠ pro sex crime. Simplifying it to such a level is dishonest.

For the my coach wouldn’t play TSJ crowd… can you provide me any evidence that would indicate COULD be guilty? I think every coach in B1G would play their star knowing the whole story just not what the lazy national media states.

I think it’s also pretty telling that all of the B1G coaches better understand the big picture because no one has said anything to the media about it.

Reactions: all4theillini
He kicked a dude off the team for breaking curfew/being out when he shouldn’t lol. He’s not a saint but he runs a pretty clean program.
Our AD fired a coach for recruiting a player even though he couldn’t find evidence (which cost us EJ Liddell) and ran the best recruiter we had in 20+ years out of town. I for one second don’t think he’d hug TSJ if, our ad a lawyer knew more than what most Illinois fan know. He runs a clean ship, tbh too clean preNIL.

Plenty of folks knew about Haas well before the announcement. I posted either here or on the home board that he was in trouble with the team for being a sack of shìt like 6 months before it came out that he was in a lawsuit (not a criminal issue).

Reactions: Jaycg15
Speaking of sex crimes, a post on the home board reminded me: anyone remember when Stanley Pringle for Penn State got arrested for jacking off in the library?

I was at Purdue and Penn St came to Mackey shortly after - the Paint Crew leadership was *extremely* adamant that no chants about jerking off or libraries were made during the game lol

Plenty of folks knew about Haas well before the announcement. I posted either here or on the home board that he was in trouble with the team for being a sack of shìt like 6 months before it came out that he was in a lawsuit (not a criminal issue).
This is exactly why I will stand on the TSJ hill. By all accounts he’s a great person. And the only evidence is essentially a google search.

You can’t have it both ways and say well he was a “knucklehead” but painter wouldn’t play TSJ.

• Haha
Reactions: Toast.
Just my yearly post reminding y’all losers that the B1G won’t win a championship

St John’s offered Cliff a Hunter Dickinson amount of cash. He might be a top 5 paid player in CBB next season

Just my yearly post reminding y’all losers that the B1G won’t win a championship
Just saw it mentioned that Virginia scored the same number of points last night that Carsen Edwards scored on UVA in that Elite Eight game. That was fun Basketball. Last night set the sport back about 60 years.

Reactions: jhmossy
Good game last night.

Just saw it mentioned that Virginia scored the same number of points last night that Carsen Edwards scored on UVA in that Elite Eight game. That was fun Basketball. Last night set the sport back about 60 years.

Neither of these things changes the fact that y'all won't win it. I am looking forward to seeing how puckered the Purdue fan's buttholes are when they play the 16 seed. Also, name a program that has done less with more than Illinois?

Speaking of sex crimes, a post on the home board reminded me: anyone remember when Stanley Pringle for Penn State got arrested for jacking off in the library?

I was at Purdue and Penn St came to Mackey shortly after - the Paint Crew leadership was *extremely* adamant that no chants about jerking off or libraries were made during the game lol
They really don’t want students to have fun these days.

The Bennett’s have set it back 110 years combined then.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparty_57
Neither of these things changes the fact that y'all won't win it. I am looking forward to seeing how puckered the Purdue fan's buttholes are when they play the 16 seed. Also, name a program that has done less with more than Illinois?
I’m still trying to decide if last night was more embarrassing for Virginia or the tournament committee. Thoughts?

How puckered was yours in 2019?

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT