ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edey finished with 2 fouls after picking up 2 right away.

This happened a bunch.

I would like to point out that Nebraska is like 20-5 when Gary, Mast, Tominaga, and Williams have all been healthy at the same time.

It’s not all about Purdue.
Never said it was. However, Purdue had plenty of opportunities that they blew. The Lance Jones missed FT. Careless passes with defenders right there to steal the ball. The offensive foul on Smith for his 5th. Gotta be smarter than that.

Never said it was. However, Purdue had plenty of opportunities that they blew. The Lance Jones missed FT. Careless passes with defenders right there to steal the ball. The offensive foul on Smith for his 5th. Gotta be smarter than that.
It IS, however, all about Iowa.

Today's game did nothing to help Iowa, and therefore you had to suffer the consequences of your actions.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyePvssies
Anyone who tells you sports affect an entire fanbase on such a deep down level are part of the small sample size that actually let that happen. This all says more about you than what you think you're saying about them. I'd say be the bigger person but you won't listen.
The IU Sucks chants at every sporting event and every social event speaks for itself.

Let's hope that never ends as it defines them.

You’re sounding like CourtSense here.

Take a step back and avoid being a homer. This is coming from a neutral observer.
Based upon the few posta of yours I have seen, A. You know nothing about me and B I am at least as objective as you if not moreso.

Hope this helps

We are undefeated with this horse cock avatar.
proud quentin tarantino GIF

Last edited:
55 points in the last 17 min and change of the second half is so weak Illinois.

Late 80's Loyola Marymount would have had 60+ in that time.

That's what Terrence said when he went all Night Stalker on us.
Haha. But seriously. Helluva team this year. I love watching you guys when you’re cooking. I could see you guys busting brackets or going out first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT