ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty funny. The 180lb Holloman is trying to stare down the big guy.

GIupRygaIAAosBG

Are you guys ever fvcking happy?
Purdue fans are - somewhat understandably - incredibly tense right now, especially with the health of smith and edey.

We have people screaming about painter being an absolute moron for playing smith and edey today. Hell we had fans that wanted them on the bench last week against Wisconsin.

I think this fanbase just is horrified that this will end in the worst way…again lol

Purdue fans are - somewhat understandably - incredibly tense right now, especially with the health of smith and edey.

We have people screaming about painter being an absolute moron for playing smith and edey today. Hell we had fans that wanted them on the bench last week against Wisconsin.

I think this fanbase just is horrified that this will end in the worst way…again lol
You know how it’s going to end. And it’s not pretty. Good luck. ;)

They were very physical, especially in the paint.

Ace Baldwin is a player i like and what I expect Cupps to grow into next year. Gabe already is playing very well defensively and clearly has a high IQ but needs physical development.
If you think Cupps is going to grow into Ace Baldwin ever, let alone next year, I can only assume you are on drugs or mentally stunted.

So which is it?

Keisei Tominaga has seriously scored 120 points in his last 4 and a half games vs. Indiana... lol.

Single digit wins should be auto fired no buyout. Be interesting between you guys and Louisville.
Have to think Louisville will get first dibs and UM/OSU(assuming they don’t promote) will fight for next with WVU not too far behind.

If we don’t start allocating some of that Football nil to hoops …the job isn’t as attractive as it should be given all the recent success.

There aren’t many gettable names that excite me much. I’m of the opinion you need to poach a guy with a track record over the up and coming flash in the pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT