ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Galloway. That sucks.

PSU wins.-----Probably as going to anyways.

PSU just constantly hand checking and slapping at the ball and hardly any fouls.

Indiana and Penn State playing an offensive game only James Naismith and his Peach Basket could appreciate.

Both teams in the double bonus. Courtney Green on the court. I am completely shocked.
Oh we commit a lot of stupid fouls, but they are poking and/or swiping a half dozen times a possession and 1st half they had 4 fouls with like 5min Togo.

That doesn't always work out so well.
Kevin Costner Paramountnetwork GIF by Yellowstone

• Haha
Reactions: Sparty_57
Both teams in the double bonus. Courtney Green on the court. I am completely shocked.
Not sure how he's still employed. Guesses A LOT. Ball watches. Calls out of area. Inconsistent. The jump ball he called late, that involved X? Just woof.

One of my least favorite officials.

Reactions: jwardelt
We watching the same game?
PSU is pretty physical. They are better funadamentally than IU, defensively. But I thought the whistles were inconsistent....And TBH, a lot of fouls they got tonigt, I really felt didn't need a whistle.

Piss poorly officiated.

The term “mind the gate” was made for weirdo morons like you.

@IUfanBorden and @IUBtown dropped the ball and let you slip through, and we’re all suffering for it. You somehow make Gil look like a genius and productive member of society.
It's ok little man, you guys will be fine and make it to the second round this year for sure. And more important to you...IU won't even be there.

Relax.

Good luck to the SOBs that draw the Courtney Green crew that officiated the Indiana v. Penn St. game last night.

An embarrassment to basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Good luck to the SOBs that draw the Courtney Green crew that officiated the Indiana v. Penn St. game last night.

An embarrassment to basketball.
He's brutal. I haven't seen it updated but this is absolutely nuts:

PSU is pretty physical. They are better funadamentally than IU, defensively. But I thought the whistles were inconsistent....And TBH, a lot of fouls they got tonigt, I really felt didn't need a whistle.

Piss poorly officiated.
Second half was more balanced. Not sure I have seen that many charges called in a game.

Is there some exception to the defensive circle rule that allowed O'festeringBoyle to stand well inside of it and get a charge call against MR? Very strange because it was obvious.

Reactions: Middawg

Piss poorly officiated.
They were very physical, especially in the paint.

Ace Baldwin is a player i like and what I expect Cupps to grow into next year. Gabe already is playing very well defensively and clearly has a high IQ but needs physical development.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaycg15
Green allows games to become insanely physical and lets defenders get away with like junior high level reaching and grabbing.

It'd be interesting to see an analysis on over/under points for his games.

My guess is yea
While I don't think he's perfect (far from it), it feels like Fran at Iowa is one of those situations where I could see them moving on from him and instantly falling into the cellar.

If he can hold onto this roster, Iowa could be pretty good next year.

Reactions: hawkit3113
While I don't think he's perfect (far from it), it feels like Fran at Iowa is one of those situations where I could see them moving on from him and instantly falling into the cellar.

If he can hold onto this roster, Iowa could be pretty good next year.

Yup. Iowa lost its luster back in the 90s as a coaching spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT