ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we watching the same game? I've only watched 5 minutes of it so that seems like a lot for 5 minutes.
Just brutal but at least they are equal opportunity. Called a terrible foul on Colvin and corrected it by calling a terrible foul on Walker.

Just brutal but at least they are equal opportunity. Called a terrible foul on Colvin and corrected it by calling a terrible foul on Walker.
My biggest issue with last night and in general is letting teams and actions go then start calling rediculous fouls trying to reel everyone back in.

Reactions: RatherBeFishing
"We've got Edey out at the top of the key guarding the point, let's take a long 3" wtf

My biggest issue with last night and in general is letting teams and actions go then start calling rediculous fouls trying to reel everyone back in.
They did the opposite today. Started calling them early and often. And only 2 fouls in 5:26 of the 2nd half.

Not watching the game today, but looking at the box score, I see that Jaden Atkins is having another stellar shooting night. He was supposed to have a breakout year like Bufkin's last season at Michigan.

They have been pretty injury free havent they?
We've had the same starting lineup all year. But that's 2 games in a row that both Braden Smith and Zach Edey went down and we had to hold our breath.

I wanted to win but I legit would've been fine losing this game. I just want these guys healthy for next week.

Ding…round three pussies.

You know who you are. ;)
bring-it-gabrielle-union.gif

Good luck today, Bucks. I’m actually pulling for you guys. My wife’s an OSU alumna who loves both the Buckeyes and Illini…I hope they win it and get in the dance for her. Diebler’s done a great job so far.

That’s awesome! I actually went to the U of I for undergrad and OSU for grad school. I currently live in Champaign-Urbana so I attend quite a few of their sporting events. I’m cautiously optimistic we might pull out the W depending on which Illinois team shows up but it should be a good game!

Reactions: all4theillini
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT