8 Michigan State vs 9 Indiana
-winner plays 1 Purdue

5 Wisconsin vs 12/13 winner
-winner plays 4 Nebraska

6 Iowa vs 11/14 winner
-winner plays 3 Northwestern

7 Minnesota vs 10 Ohio State
-winner plays 2 Illinois
Bump to reflect changes from the OSU beatdown.

So no link?
Just post the screenshot or photo of it on your trailer walk?

Gonna beat up courty in a purple rage after IU wins. Cool

Dude, your team is very good this year…why focus on IU? I have never understood thi phenomenon with you guys but please don’t ever change

It defines you.

Just post the screenshot or photo of it on your trailer walk?

Gonna beat up courty in a purple rage after IU wins. Cool

Dude, your team is very good this year…why focus on IU? I have never understood thi phenomenon with you guys but please don’t ever change

It defines you.
Always funny how you post the same thing every time you lose an argument. Poor guy. Hopefully you’ll have better fortune next year.

The irony is you replied to me when I wasn’t even talking to you. Multiple fanbases are giving you grief. Thanks for stopping by stalker!

Answer me this: You're Dan Dakich aren’t you? It makes too much sense.

Always funny how you post the same thing every time you lose an argument. Poor guy. Hopefully you’ll have better fortune next year.

The irony is you replied to me when I wasn’t even talking to you. Multiple fanbases are giving you grief. Thanks for stopping by stalker!

Answer me this: You're Dan Dakich aren’t you? It makes too much sense.
I don’t “argue” with Boilitrolls…I point and laugh

Don’t ever change Boilietroll

It defines you

BIG will be weak again next year. He needs to retain a couple of these guys
It doesn't matter if he does, or doesn't. Until he changes his offensive approach, IU will be meh under him. You cannot ignore the 3-point game as he does. When you play, "2-ball" as Belien called it, you almost have to be perfect, to win. Renau, MM and Ware can all return, BUT, if IU has a b/c consisting of Cupps, Galo and even Newton, we see the same song and dance.

Talent is NOT THE issue----IU has more talent than every team in the B10---Not an opinion here---A fact. When you combine the total "stars", of every roster in the B10, IU leads the pack. Yet here we are----16-113, 8-10, and needing to win the BTT to get in(NCAAT). EVen worse, IU probably needs 2-3 more wins to secure an NIT invite.

How?

Mike Woodson. That is how.

Johnny Davis shot 30.6% from 3 on 121 attempts while he was an AP first team All-American.

Did you forget this already or are you just upset that Storr is very likely transferring and holding that against him?
Don’t care about storr leaving. Davis carried us to a title. Storr has not.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Nervous for Tuesday, boiler fans… I think Edey will get too many offensive rebounds against our front court… What does boiler nation think?

Nervous for Tuesday, boiler fans… I think Edey will get too many offensive rebounds against our front court… What does boiler nation think?
I think we should be playing pretty loose with the title already wrapped up. Not a ton of pressure so I could see us having a really good game. Just can’t have Hawkins and others go off from 3.

I think we should be playing pretty loose with the title already wrapped up. Not a ton of pressure so I could see us having a really good game. Just can’t have Hawkins and others go off from 3.
Yeah agree, don’t think it’s a good matchup for Domask and booty ball…

TSJ went nuclear last year against UCLA from 3 think he had 8 or so (made me think they could be a final 4 team) I could see that type of performance to try to become an all American. Outside of that…

I think Illinois wins. The game is more important for you as we celebrated a B1G title last night and have essentially locked up a 1 seed. Illinois still has a shot to tie for the B1G title.

It's a pretty wild match up game - both teams have some pretty massive ones that they can exploit.

I think Purdue is gonna have to hit shots, because last game Illinois absolutely swarmed Edey on the catch (most teams do it once he makes his move) as none of those guys can match up with him and you don't wanna get Hawkins in foul trouble. And your wings are just so much bigger than ours.

Reactions: RichieRebel
Personally this is one I have penciled in as a loss. We haven't always played awesome on the road and Illinois will be jacked because if they can take this one, they mathematically have a chance to get a share of the title.

Personally this is one I have penciled in as a loss. We haven't always played awesome on the road and Illinois will be jacked because if they can take this one, they mathematically have a chance to get a share of the title.
Plus it's senior night for Shannon, Hawkins, Domask, Guerrier and Harmon. Damn, Illinois is losing a lot.

I heard Goode is going thru senior night festivities too? Is he likely to enter the portal?

Plus it's senior night for Shannon, Hawkins, Domask, Guerrier and Harmon. Damn, Illinois is losing a lot.

I heard Goode is going thru senior night festivities too? Is he likely to enter the portal?
Could see him going somewhere to get more minutes. Maybe ND with Shrews?

Could see him going somewhere to get more minutes. Maybe ND with Shrews?
He’s not leaving. This is standard operating procedure for academic seniors at Illinois. We had a football player walk on 3 senior days.

Reactions: boilerzz
He’s not leaving. This is standard operating procedure for academic seniors at Illinois. We had a football player walk on 3 senior days.
Gotcha. I didn't think it made sense. There will be minutes available for him to play an expanded role next year.

Gotcha. I didn't think it made sense. There will be minutes available for him to play an expanded role next year.
He’s going to stay a role player . Illinois will reload in the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT