***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok. Fire confirmed.

Woody left cigar lit in coaches lounge.

College Sports Hello GIF by Indiana Hoosiers
You think he gets one more year?

You think he gets one more year?
Unfortunately, I do. Miller got 4....So, I mean. TBH was hoping IU would lose out----maybe that forces Dolson to do something.

Odd though----none of IU staff, including Woodson, have gone to any sectional games. So who knows.

Unfortunately, I do. Miller got 4....So, I mean. TBH was hoping IU would lose out----maybe that forces Dolson to do something.

Odd though----none of IU staff, including Woodson, have gone to any sectional games. So who knows.
Not showing up to watch Sisley’s sectional game was an interesting choice lol.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
For the IU fans, pretty crazy to think about how positive you were about the program at that moment vs how the last 8 years have gone, eh? A message to us all....nothing last forever, not the good or the bad.

For the IU fans, pretty crazy to think about how positive you were about the program at that moment vs how the last 8 years have gone, eh? A message to us all....nothing last forever, not the good or the bad.

I remember we were pretty down that year and they went on a run towards the end.

Edit-Looking brings back. Looked like shit in Maui, didn't play anyone else or note in preseason, typically Crean, except for Duke who they lost by 20 to. 15-3, lost first game of BTT, beat a bad UK team and looked out classed against UNC.

Last edited:
Gents, our tournament starts tomorrow. We gotta get good wins and Northwestern would be one of them. We get that done and the Illini are fvcked. No way is hell they walk out with a win at Carver.

I hate the state of Illinois

I remember we were pretty down that year and they went on a run towards the end.

Edit-Looking brings back. Looked like shit in Maui, didn't play anyone else or note in preseason, typically Crean, except for Duke who they lost by 20 to. 15-3, lost first game of BTT, beat a bad UK team and looked out classed against UNC.
IU fans loved a lot of those players but few loved Crean.

Gents, our tournament starts tomorrow. We gotta get good wins and Northwestern would be one of them. We get that done and the Illini are fvcked. No way is hell they walk out with a win at Carver.

I hate the state of Illinois
Why? Your two flagship universities are comprised mainly of kids from your neighbor to the east who couldn’t get into Northwestern or Illinois.

Without all those C students from Naperville and Downers Grove the university of Iowa and Iowa state would collapse.

Reactions: rosehen
Why? Your two flagship universities are comprised mainly of kids from your neighbor to the east who couldn’t get into Northwestern or Illinois.

Without all those C students from Naperville and Downers Grove the university of Iowa and Iowa state would collapse.
"Couldn't get into Ill"?

and Iowa takes them?

Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: all4theillini
Storr has been a net negative for Wisconsin IMO
During this poor stretch yes. Not the first half of the season. He’s Johnny Davis chucker level on offense now without the killer instinct. Plus no defense and barely any rebounding.

During this poor stretch yes. Not the first half of the season. He’s Johnny Davis chucker level on offense now without the killer instinct. Plus no defense and barely any rebounding.
Had to look up his stats, because I remember Davis being more efficient than he actually was. Felt like he hit everything against Purdue

Had to look up his stats, because I remember Davis being more efficient than he actual was. Felt like he hit everything against Purdue
Davis and storr are close in offensive efficiency. But Davis had the clutch gene. Better handles than storr. Storr needs pretty wide open driving lanes or is easily stripped with help. Davis a better defender and rebounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT