ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
X is pretty good. Can handle the ball, get to the rim and is one of the better on ball defenders in the league.

Tamar could shoot sometimes But his little girl is a doll and kicked diaper in the halftime baby race.
X at his best is good but he's wildly inconsistent and isn't suited as a lead guard.

A couple of days late but went to IU/neb game the other day with a few of my iu buddies, played a little “sink the biz” for the first time in a few years at Nick’s and watched neb spank that ass. Was an enjoyable night.

The apathy in that building was real though, I don’t see how they can bring back Woodson even next season honestly.

Reactions: boiler1987
A couple of days late but went to IU/neb game the other day with a few of my iu buddies, played a little “sink the biz” for the first time in a few years at Nick’s and watched neb spank that ass. Was an enjoyable night.

The apathy in that building was real though, I don’t see how they can bring back Woodson even next season honestly.
Sink the biz is always great.

Firing Woody after 3 years while Archie got 4 wouldn’t be a good look IMO.

Reactions: otte21
Sink the biz is always great.

Firing Woody after 3 years while Archie got 4 wouldn’t be a good look IMO.
Agree. I mean Archie never made the NCAAT(although he probably does if not for COVID). On the other hand, Woody went to the NCAAT in his first two years.

Firing him wouldn't be a good look. But, I mean if you are serious about hoops, well...……..UNC cut bait...So did UK. Immediately made the shit right.

Problem with IU is exactly this---"Holier than thou shit", to worried about how ther fukin image looks.

Pisses me the **** off

I like the kid. Tough spot for him. He wasn't ready for this type of run. Kid will be ok.
Definitely a tough spot for him I’d agree. Just looks like a deer in the headlights more often than not which can happen for freshmen. Just curious what type of player you think he could turn into?

Definitely a tough spot for him I’d agree. Just looks like a deer in the headlights more often than not which can happen for freshmen. Just curious what type of player you think he could turn into?
TBH, I'm not sold he stays at Indiana. I just don't think his skill set is a good fit for what MW is trying to do.

I feel he could be a Fife type of player. He has gotten better defensively. Tough as shit. Needs to work on his shot though.

But like I said, I just don't thik IU/Woodson is a good fit for the kid.

Oop, now Brad Underwood is clapping up and down the sideline like a psychopath to show his players what overexaggerated and unnecessary energy looks like.

Iowa is f***ed now.

GG Illinois. We never stood a chance.
Told ya. Iowa's poor shooting inside was caused by all the excessive clapping and yelling and pulling his starters by Brad Underwood.

Iowa never had a chance.

TBH, I'm not sold he stays at Indiana. I just don't think his skill set is a good fit for what MW is trying to do.

I feel he could be a Fife type of player. He has gotten better defensively. Tough as shit. Needs to work on his shot though.

But like I said, I just don't thik IU/Woodson is a good fit for the kid.
He’s the type of kid that IU needs to stay and develop into a program guy that has substance and does the little things. You guys can pull talent, it’s the overall roster building that’s the issue imo.

He’s the type of kid that IU needs to stay and develop into a program guy that has substance and does the little things. You guys can pull talent, it’s the overall roster building that’s the issue imo.
Agree if our HC wasn't Woodson. What he tried to do offensively, does not suit Cupps, IMO. He will get recruited over----already tried with the recruitment of Fland. In the right system, I think he could be a really solid PG.But not in this shit system.

Hope like hell the powers to be cut fukin bait with this shit. I have watched maybe a half total the past 3-4 games. No need to.

Agree if our HC wasn't Woodson. What he tried to do offensively, does not suit Cupps, IMO. He will get recruited over----already tried with the recruitment of Fland. In the right system, I think he could be a really solid PG.But not in this shit system.

Hope like hell the powers to be cut fukin bait with this shit. I have watched maybe a half total the past 3-4 games. No need to.
I don’t really know what Woodson is trying to do outside of the fact that he hates shooting the basketball.

To me Cupps can be a Hulls type player, in terms of being a complementary piece that shoots and competes. Thats what IU is often missing - those substance role players to complement your Romeo’s or Morgan’s or TJD’s.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I don’t really know what Woodson is trying to do outside of the fact that he hates shooting the basketball.

To me Cupps can be a Hulls type player, in terms of being a complementary piece that shoots and competes. Thats what IU is often missing - those substance role players to complement your Romeo’s or Morgan’s or TJD’s.
Woodson is trying to run NBA, high post, with ISO, shit. And it sort of works whn you have guys like JHS/TJD. It also helped that a dude like Galo shot out of his mind last year----and there was Kopp. BUT....well, those guys are gone----and Galo has returned to earth.

You cant win with "2 ball"---Not in todays game. If this were 1981, this would be an NCAAT team.

Its just shit roster management. Mgbako has been criminally misused. You have three 5^'s starting----and you're 14-13, with 4 straight losses----and 3 straight at home. On top of that, you're 0-5 vs NW, NB and PSU---How?

Scary thing is, Woodson see's no issues with his style. He has said---"We shoot enough three's"---Ummm, sure----Ok. Until hes gone, and the admins get serious, this is how IU basketball will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT