ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty quiet here this year. Not sure what happened to Hail, other than a football championship and basketball sucking ass. He used to be the biggest shit stirrer.
Feels like we’ve lost a lot of the regular posters this year.

Pretty quiet here this year. Not sure what happened to Hail, other than a football championship and basketball sucking ass. He used to be the biggest shit stirrer.
He left for one or on or something. Honestly he was miserable posting here the last few years, it's no surprise he got a divorce guy has some self esteem issues he lets take over.

Reactions: johnboiler123
Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

He left for one or on or something. Honestly he was miserable posting here the last few years, it's no surprise he got a divorce guy has some self esteem issues he lets take over.
He got divorced? Didn’t he just have a kid?

Left for where?
Another forum, which sounds really gay when I type it out. He and the one fat annoying Illini fan I believe started an online relationship and left here together. He also ended up having a friendship with the one Purdue fan who threatened everyone via a movie quote/scene. I'm pretty sure hail is actually gay. Que or cue or q the gif.

Another forum, which sounds really gay when I type it out. He and the one fat annoying Illini fan I believe started an online relationship and left here together. He also ended up having a friendship with the one Purdue fan who threatened everyone via a movie quote/scene. I'm pretty sure hail is actually gay. Que or cue or q the gif.
Who was the illini fan?

He’s on our on one board

Do you mean ON3?
Yeah he’s over there. The guy who runs/owns it did own/run our rivals board, personally can’t stand the guy but he has a much larger following amongst Michigan fans than any other “insider” who runs a message board

The annoying one from a year or so ago? Had a lot of numbers and letters in his name.
Lol. Yea I know who you are talking about now. He posts on a different board that I mostly post on.

Lot to unpack here.

I don't remember the Purdue fan threat - was that mattjones? If so, what did he do?

Reactions: IUBtown
Lot to unpack here.

I don't remember the Purdue fan threat - was that mattjones? If so, what did he do?
If I'm remembering right typed out about walking people out in the snow and putting a bullet in their heads, then came back and said he was just talking about a movie scene. Was after a Purdue tournament loss I believe. Hail and a group had found his real info, then hail ended up befriending the guy, just like what did with the Illinois kid. It's weirder the more I remember.

If I'm remembering right typed out about walking people out in the snow and putting a bullet in their heads, then came back and said he was just talking about a movie scene. Was after a Purdue tournament loss I believe. Hail and a group had found his real info, then hail ended up befriending the guy, just like what did with the Illinois kid. It's weirder the more I remember.
Pu1987 or whatever once begged to get one swing at me

Reactions: Sparty_57
jfc - some weirdos take message boards way too seriously.

He quoted the Hateful 8. I was here that night. I had just watched a screener of the movie and knew the quote. Most didn't. It came across as very odd and over the top. Meltdown.

Reactions: Toast.
You’re really creating fanfic about me?

Jesus no wonder this place has become a graveyard. You have nothing left to talk about of value.

It's wild to me how bad Michigan is. Did Juwan take the job so he could manage getting Jett to the NBA and then just give up when that mission was accomplished?

It's wild to me how bad Michigan is. Did Juwan take the job so he could manage getting Jett to the NBA and then just give up when that mission was accomplished?
Jett coulda done that without playing bad for a UM team that couldn’t even make the tournament.

This roster is just pathetic… and on the road without Dug they just stop trying at a certain point every game with nothing to play for and no depth.

Can’t believe we made the elite 8 and sweet 16 back to back years with this staff so recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT