ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSU was much better as far as points in the paint and points from fast breaks. That prolly was the difference

Didn’t play well in the first half. Fletch and Lance both shutout. Thank God Braden came to play.

That game was kind of sad to watch and just turned into street ball for like the last 10 min. My god IU, that offense 🤮
Is what it is....SIlver liming: Gunn shot the ball well. Mechanics were really good.

Woodson is an idiot. Offense is archaic. Theres a reason no good, or elite 2 guard has came here. Knecht could have been the type of player that really changed the dynamics. BUT, dude saw this offense and was like, "Which way to Knoxville".

IU runs zero sets for shooter, Nothing for Mgbako. ****ing mindboggling. Dude cannot get out of Bloomington fast enough.,

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
That game was kind of sad to watch and just turned into street ball for like the last 10 min. My god IU, that offense 🤮
What’s wild is I don’t even think we played all that great and still won by 20 lol.

Is what it is....SIlver liming: Gunn shot the ball well. Mechanics were really good.

Woodson is an idiot. Offense is archaic. Theres a reason no good, or elite 2 guard has came here. Knecht could have been the type of player that really changed the dynamics. BUT, dude saw this offense and was like, "Which way to Knoxville".

IU runs zero sets for shooter, Nothing for Mgbako. ****ing mindboggling. Dude cannot get out of Bloomington fast enough.,
I’ve thought Gunn’s looked decent in a couple of IU games I’ve watched but just doesn’t seem to be consistent. & yeah IU’s roster is just so flawed (which is obviously woodson’s fault) that it just can’t mesh. It takes Galloway going off for IU to be competitive in higher level games and that’s just not who Galloway is built to be as a player.

What’s wild is I don’t even think we played all that great and still won by 20 lol.
Yeah Purdue played extremely mediocre tonight (outside of smith) IMO. Which is what kind of made the game sad to watch in the 2nd half. It felt more like Purdue was up 28 because iu was just sucking that bad and not because Purdue was playing that well.

I’ve thought Gunn’s looked decent in a couple of IU games I’ve watched but just doesn’t seem to be consistent. & yeah IU’s roster is just so flawed (which is obviously woodson’s fault) that it just can’t mesh. It takes Galloway going off for IU to be competitive in higher level games and that’s just not who Galloway is built to be as a player.

Yeah Purdue played extremely mediocre tonight (outside of smith) IMO. Which is what kind of made the game sad to watch in the 2nd half. It felt more like Purdue was up 28 because iu was just sucking that bad and not because Purdue was playing that well.
Still not a bad game to have Sisley at though.

I’m sure there are more missed calls that benefited Illinois, but these are just the ones on my timeline this morning. Goode being shoved in the back and then the ball obviously hitting an MSU player was the most egregious outside of the Cooper foul call.

Reactions: RichieRebel

That is what blows me away...apparently no sets designed to get MM his shot which at this point is serviceable but he needs time and space to connect consistently.

I’m sure there are more missed calls that benefited Illinois, but these are just the ones on my timeline this morning. Goode being shoved in the back and then the ball obviously hitting an MSU player was the most egregious outside of the Cooper foul call.

Frustrating AF, but Illinois deserved to lose with the late game execution, no Ty, and terrible defense.

Frustrating AF, but Illinois deserved to lose with the late game execution, no Ty, and terrible defense.
Agree. The Hawkins technical made a big difference in the first half. We were pulling away, and once he went to the bench with his second foul, the game changed. The end of the game had nothing to do with the refs though. MSU out-executed Illinois.

Agree. The Hawkins technical made a big difference in the first half. We were pulling away, and once he went to the bench with his second foul, the game changed. The end of the game had nothing to do with the refs though. MSU out-executed Illinois.
That was another reputation tech for Coleman… he needs to chill. But Hoggard could hit a “too small” shortly after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT