ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dumbass actually thinks your a Purdue fan lmao
2e2805b7-029d-40de-9ce8-3789a6233987_text.gif

Gg @hawkit3113 Perkins was tough. What happened to P McCaffrey?

GG

I thought we had our shot, but Purdue is too veteran and too talented for us. The good news is, we don't have to play you again, lol.

I think Patrick has an ankle issue, but I think we are better without him. Our current rotation is the best one in my opinion.

And I love Tony Perkins. What a good find. He is really the glue of this team. Surprising no Indiana schools snagged him up. He is gritty and tough

GG

I thought we had our shot, but Purdue is too veteran and too talented for us. The good news is, we don't have to play you again, lol.

I think Patrick has an ankle issue, but I think we are better without him. Our current rotation is the best one in my opinion.

And I love Tony Perkins. What a good find. He is really the glue of this team. Surprising no Indiana schools snagged him up. He is gritty and tough
I wish we had room for him but we didn’t.

He’s the kind of guy that would make IU better but IU fans are so focused on recruiting ranks that coaches get skewered for signing guys like him.

I wish we had room for him but we didn’t.

He’s the kind of guy that would make IU better but IU fans are so focused on recruiting ranks that coaches get skewered for signing guys like him.
Smith looked pretty spent at the end today, played 39 minutes. I think Painter has to watch those minutes going forward.

Smith looked pretty spent at the end today, played 39 minutes. I think Painter has to watch those minutes going forward.
I said the same. I’d like steal him 3-5 minutes per half. I’m good with 32 minutes. Don’t love 36+.

Jones is good enough to play the point. Paint needs to let him.

Reactions: Sparty_57
The US justice system says we should. You not like America?
Quit trying to defend having a player who is going to go trial for raping a teenager after the season ends. It’s not only shameless, it screams desperate for any semblance of success in athletics.

• Haha
Reactions: all4theillini
Quit trying to defend having a player who is going to go trial for raping a teenager after the season ends. It’s not only shameless, it screams desperate for any semblance of success in athletics.
That’s so noble of you.

You can’t support an athletic department that permits a coach assaulting other coaches.

Called it.
The evidence we have now vs what we had then changed. If something is presented that points towards guilt, it’s not like we would turn a blind eye. Currently, it would be surprising if he’s convicted.

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
The evidence we have now vs what we had then changed. If something is presented that points towards guilt, it’s not like we would turn a blind eye. Currently, it would be surprising if he’s convicted.
It's like recruiting, you're only going to hear about the good things. Doesn't make you a bad person just like all the MSU guys who literally said the same things.

It's like recruiting, you're only going to hear about the good things. Doesn't make you a bad person just like all the MSU guys who literally said the same things.
It isn’t like recruitments when the facts are listed in legal documents. It’s not speculation at that point.

Frankly, it’s not about innocent or guilty at this point. He’s not demonstrably guilty, and he should not be treated as such by the university unless that is not the case. However, there is a lot to be optimistic about for his innocence from what has been released.

Last edited:
It isn’t like recruitments when the facts are listed in legal documents. It’s not speculation at that point.

Frankly, it’s not about innocent or guilty at this point. He’s not demonstrably guilty, and he should not be treated as such by the university unless that is not the case. However, there is a lot to be optimistic about for his innocence from what has been released.

jennifer-lawrence-okay.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT