ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northwestern dodged a bullet last night but Nebraska did not. Those sumbitches blew their wad against us and have lost consecutive games since.

• Angry
Reactions: Boilermaker03
The B1G East may dominate in football but......

GEGTqa-WEAA7rHX

Michigan’s court side announcer is absolute trash. About to mute the game.
Lmao dude I just came here to post this. Have the game on in the background but that announcer is making me want to change it.

I know that guy has been there for awhile but it seems loud AF on tv right now, like FS1 needs to tone that shit down. Insufferable.

Lmao dude I just came here to post this. Have the game on in the background but that announcer is making me want to change it.

I know that guy has been there for awhile but it seems loud AF on tv right now, like FS1 needs to tone that shit down. Insufferable.
He thinks he’s Bruce Buffer. It’s terrible. I don’t know how people sit in that stadium.

Reactions: bMORE607
Normally when you put up 73 at home you don’t lose by 15.
I actually thought to myself in the first half that Michigan looked really good at times and was confused why their record is so bad. However, in the second half they just had stretches where they disappeared. Would infuriate me as a fan with that talent - a couple really fun players to watch when they’re on.

Reactions: RichieRebel
I actually thought to myself in the first half that Michigan looked really good at times and was confused why their record is so bad. However, in the second half they just had stretches where they disappeared. Would infuriate me as a fan with that talent - a couple really fun players to watch when they’re on.
Just have zero depth and can’t defend.
The 11 pts off the bench tonight might be a season high honestly.. and all of Llewelyn’s 7 came in the first half.

Almost every game is tied or leading at half and then they just run out of gas. Gets harder to keep fighting as the season goes on and your tournament chances are already cooked too. The rest of the schedule is brutal… it’s going to get really ugly I think.

Just have zero depth and can’t defend.
The 11 pts off the bench tonight might be a season high honestly.. and all of Llewelyn’s 7 came in the first half.

Almost every game is tied or leading at half and then they just run out of gas. Gets harder to keep fighting as the season goes on and your tournament chances are already cooked too. The rest of the schedule is brutal… it’s going to get really ugly I think.
Does Juwan come back next year?

Does Juwan come back next year?
I think that he’s probably going to step down and go back to the nba.

Small chance he goes all in on one more season but given the trend and his health situation… I just doubt it. The college coach lifestyle is awful compared to the NBA and he just doesn’t seem to have what it takes to run a program like UM with the NIL and Admissions hurdles.

UM isn’t going to fire him unless he slaps someone again tho… so it’s up to him.

I honestly thought Illinois was going to choke that one away for a second, however Juwan still is the coach and the team still can’t defend

Boiler fans…our girl April hates us now too!
Color me unsurprised.

I actually feel bad for DGL. He seems like a good kid with a volatile helicopter parent and it's unfortunate he's got to deal with her insanity.

If you'd have asked me whether I'd have put the odds higher at him transferring twice in his career vs not transferring at all, I'd have expected a two time transfer.

If he is smart, he'll move as far away from his mom as possible and try to distance himself from her lunacy.

Color me unsurprised.

I actually feel bad for DGL. He seems like a good kid with a volatile helicopter parent and it's unfortunate he's got to deal with her insanity.

If you'd have asked me whether I'd have put the odds higher at him transferring twice in his career vs not transferring at all, I'd have expected a two time transfer.

If he is smart, he'll move as far away from his mom as possible and try to distance himself from her lunacy
Agreed. The kid has a lot of talent but I couldn’t imagine having a parent act like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT