ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My observation of on ball/off ball action re IU…

Ware is clearly the biggest addition to the team…money.

Renau needs to clean up the pouty face shit…otherwise good progress.

If you have to start Gunn that’s an issue. Still an improvement over X. X is poison - IU loses last night if he’s in the lineup.

They may finish in top 10 of the B1G.

Disclaimer - I haven’t watched them play this year. 🤔

Rutgers got bitchslapped by a mediocre ACC team.

madmen-not-great-bob.gif

My observation of on ball/off ball action re IU…

Ware is clearly the biggest addition to the team…money.

Renau needs to clean up the pouty face shit…otherwise good progress.

If you have to start Gunn that’s an issue. Still an improvement over X. X is poison - IU loses last night if he’s in the lineup.

They may finish in top 10 of the B1G.

Disclaimer - I haven’t watched them play this year. 🤔
Lol

So ignorant
So typical

Your Indiana Hoosiers are at the very top of the current Big Ten standings.

Lone defeat to the defending NCAA champs and the best team in the country.

One could make the argument, if the AP and Coaches poll voters didn't operate with their heads up their asses, that IU should be ranked #4 in the country with that record.

If you exclude preseason bias, Torvik has the Big Ten teams ranked as follows:

3 Purdue
20 OSU
22 Wisconsin
38 Illinois
44 Nebraska
52 MSU
56 Michigan
58 Northwestern
64 Iowa
87 Minnesota
89 Indiana
111 Penn State
113 Rutgers
135 Maryland

I know why IU is ranked this low, but I’m feeling decently alright about where they’re at as a team. It was going to take them a little while to gel but this team plays way harder than prior iterations (not a gripe at anyone specific, just is what it is).

IU finding a way to lose was a consistent theme the last decade, so even though this team is very flawed, it’s a nice change of pace to have a team that plays hard consistently and finds ways to win.

I remember the days when Michigan fans were upset if Juwan wasn’t put in the top tier of coaches. Now, looks like he’s going to fail to win 20 games for his 4th season out of 5.

Quite funny to watch the fan base that makes such a fuss that Ryan Day was born on 3rd base have to watch Juwan take a similar situation and tank it.
😂 Michigan basketball wasn’t nearly the program Ohio state football was over the last 20 years or so. Most of the time it was just Beilein over achieving big time with 3 and 4 star players.

At any rate, we have caused enough butthurt in this conference by beating up the other teams in football over the last 3 years, couldn’t imagine the screaming and crying that would go on if Michigan basketball was simultaneously doing the same. Maybe Illinois or Purdue could try carrying the conference in a sport for once. 🤷‍♂️

😂 Michigan basketball wasn’t nearly the program Ohio state football was over the last 20 years or so. Most of the time it was just Beilein over achieving big time with 3 and 4 star players.

At any rate, we have caused enough butthurt in this conference by beating up the other teams in football over the last 3 years, couldn’t imagine the screaming and crying that would go on if Michigan basketball was simultaneously doing the same. Maybe Illinois or Purdue could try carrying the conference in a sport for once. 🤷‍♂️
Would it come across as completely pathetic if my excuse for my football team was that Illinois Golf is an elite program, so our football team doesn’t have to be? Sure sounds like a pathetic excuse to me, and so does yours.

Speaking of screaming and crying, how loud were yours when you found out FSU did not get in and you have to play AL?

Would it come across as completely pathetic if my excuse for my football team was that Illinois Golf is an elite program, so our football team doesn’t have to be? Sure sounds like a pathetic excuse to me, and so does yours.
Illinois isn’t elite in basketball either so…
My point is that the rest of the conference wouldn’t be able to handle Michigan dominating basketball as well, given how many tears Michigan football has induced from the rest of you pvssies.

Speaking of screaming and crying, how loud were yours when you found out FSU did not get in and you have to play AL?
I saw that coming. Everyone knew ESPN/the committee were looking for any excuse to leave FSU out, Bama beating Georgia gave them one 🤷‍♂️

And we haven’t lost to Michigan in how many years now? Northwestern has a better team than you.
Congrats on being able to beat Juwan? That puts Illinois up there with such elite programs as Central Michigan, Vanderbilt and Minnesota. Try making it out of the first weekend of the tournament for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
I remember the days when Michigan fans were upset if Juwan wasn’t put in the top tier of coaches. Now, looks like he’s going to fail to win 20 games for his 4th season out of 5.

Quite funny to watch the fan base that makes such a fuss that Ryan Day was born on 3rd base have to watch Juwan take a similar situation and tank it.

We were about as wrong about Howard as you guys were about Bielema. Shit happens. At least our hope was tied to *some* results.

Reactions: MGO2022

When was Howard ever considered a top tier coach?

Reactions: MGO2022
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT