ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone knows DJ.
Apparently not @Middawg ...Unless he thought his name was "Bald Guy"..

FTR---Very solid, IMO. Had the pleasure of working at a camp where he was a clinician---One of the funniest dudes I've ever met.

Since the beginning of last season, I've found Illinois games to be terrifying to bet and pretty much completely avoided them because of that, but I really wanna take them +2 against FAU tonight. Feels like one of those games they come out focused for.

Since the beginning of last season, I've found Illinois games to be terrifying to bet and pretty much completely avoided them because of that, but I really wanna take them +2 against FAU tonight. Feels like one of those games they come out focused for.
They are equally terrifying to watch. But hopefully this years team won’t be so…stupid.

Wildly ironic that these are back to back posts
We have some IU guys here that are cool and I enjoy in this thread...but over the past couple years, Purdue has absolutely melted some IU fans brains.

This guy is more just hilariously delusional and is Definitely Not Mad, where the other guys were so butthurt they had to start trying to find personal details about us and shit like that.

We have some IU guys here that are cool and I enjoy in this thread...but over the past couple years, Purdue has absolutely melted some IU fans brains.

This guy is more just hilariously delusional and is Definitely Not Mad, where the other guys were so butthurt they had to start trying to find personal details about us and shit like that.
It’s clear that Purdue becoming a better program than IU isn’t sitting well with him so he’s gone full Gilligan.

Last edited:
It’s clear that Purdue becoming a better program than IU isn’t sitting well with him so he’s gone full Gilligan haha.
pouring-one-out-crying.gif

At me coward

*Knock on wood*

We are not some elite team, so we’ll have our ups and downs … but last year had SUCH worse team chemistry. I don’t think we’ll see such a swing in effort this year. Through 8 games now, the intensity has been there. Turnovers continue to be an issue, though.

It’s clear that Purdue becoming a better program than IU isn’t sitting well with him so he’s gone full Gilligan.
What a joke. Truth is that PU becomes better and yet remains little brother has enraged you guys.

The level of Vitriol and hate from Waste Laffy is palpable and while always high…this is next level.

Cannot imagine living this embittered and obsessed.

Shannon catching the ball about 35 ft from the rim, taking a single dribble around the three point line and getting to the rim for a layup is something I've never seen on a bball court.

That is amazing.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
What a joke. Truth is that PU becomes better and yet remains little brother has enraged you guys.

The level of Vitriol and hate from Waste Laffy is palpable and while always high…this is next level.

Cannot imagine living this embittered and obsessed.

Shannon catching the ball about 35 ft from the rim, taking a single dribble around the three point line and getting to the rim for a layup is something I've never seen on a bball court.

That is amazing.
He’s insanely gifted. If he puts it all together, he can be an nba player for a very long time

Yikes. Hoggard and Walker with 36 of MSU's 55 points. No one else with more than 5.

No Xavier Johnson again for IU tonight. Going to be a long night trying to contain their guards and wings.

Been a struggle for the first half.

Need X

Ware sat a lot so should be fresh
Woodson needs to let him play thru foul trouble in the second half if it happens. Ware has shown that he’s smart enough to avoid foul trouble for the most part. He somewhat got away with a lot of sparks minutes in the first but that’s not sustainable

Woodson needs to let him play thru foul trouble in the second half if it happens. Ware has shown that he’s smart enough to avoid foul trouble for the most part. He somewhat got away with a lot of sparks minutes in the first but that’s not sustainable
It isn’t capable of managing ware without help and the wings become the answer assuming UM switches

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT