ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rutgers is addicted to shooting itself in the foot in the non conference. Princeton isn’t terrible and this is a neutral so far from a nightmare result but still

Hot start Rutgers, OSU sneaking past Oakland university.

MSU asleep vs James Madison not going well so far

2-10 from the free throw line, including 3 missed front ends of 1+1.

My god the amount of free throws this team is gonna shoot before the next game will be absurd

Reactions: KisteK
Got msu on a -3.5 live bet. So I guess I’m staying up tonight

Granted it’s one game against an overmatched opponent but the biggest takeaway for me is the 3 guys we added that weren’t there last year all bring much-needed speed and athleticism that was sorely lacking last year.

He’s just so weak around the rim. He’s gotten blocked three times by JMU in overtime. Just plays seemingly disinterested all the time. I’ve never liked his game for this reason
I remember us all being really bummed he didn’t come to Purdue but I think he’s been pretty meh overall tbh.

Reactions: KisteK
He supposedly picked Michigan State over Purdue because he wanted to be a role player instead of the star player. I’m not sure he’d be an alpha on western Michigan.
lol I forgot about that!

tom-izzo.jpg

The only team that can challenge purdoo for the conference is IU

Anyone up for a floor/ceiling prediction?

Illinois:
Floor: 8/9 tourney seed
Ceiling: Elite 8 appearance

Nebraska:
Floor: Virtually every Nebraska Basketball season dating back to the Peach Basket
Ceiling: 23 to 24 wins - top half of Big Ten - First NCAA Tourney win ever.

In all seriousness this is the best Nebraska team in the last ten seasons, and Tominaga didn't even play last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT