ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
One for the ages......

IU should, but wont, fire Woodson at the end of the season. But they wont.
That's what you get for not letting Iowa complete their comeback the other night.

Even if Iowa tries to lose in the end, your asses better make sure you're putting the ball in the wrong bucket then, if you don't want more games like today as punishment.

Hope that helps! :D

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
What happened with Z? Great opening show----but now? Why is he not playing?

Listen to yourself. "stormed our board". How do you storm a board? Are my posts here "storming" this board? Does that phrase mean I'm not allowed to be there? Last I checked this is a free country.

I brought statistics, rules of the game and other verifiably factual information. I got almost nothing back but disrespect, ad hominem attacks and factually incorrect arguments in return. But I'm the stupid one.

This entire post by you is representative of the kind of crap you waller in on that board. No facts. No intelligent thought. Just a shit ton of gas lighting, because that's all you have.
This is some serious butthurt. Inject it directly into my veins.

And please…come back soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Michigan has led at halftime in 9 of their 11 B1G games. They’ve lost 7 of those 9 games.

Dude, that board is the epitome of closed minded cultism (even more than other homeboards IMO). No idea why you go there. I used to swing by on occasion for the laugh but I see no value in it whatsoever.
Sounds like you got sucked out on the last septic pump.

You have 5,690 posts there under this name alone.

I see you were back for more yesterday afternoon sobbing.
Why are you acting like such a child? You can't handle the fact that I'm having a conversation there? I don't insult. I don't name call. I have disagreements and I use data to back up my point. Yet you are here, making childish claims and insults to what? Make yourself look good here?

What the fvck is wrong with that guy? Clickbait, I guess. It doesn't say much about the Indy Star having that guy around.
He just rides emotional highs and lows. I think in Woodson’s first season he went from calling for his head to calling them a final four contender or some shit like that. He once wrote an article about Dakota Mathias being an NBA player after he had a big game.

Like others said: he’s a straight up hack.

Why are you acting like such a child? You can't handle the fact that I'm having a conversation there? I don't insult. I don't name call. I have disagreements and I use data to back up my point. Yet you are here, making childish claims and insults to what? Make yourself look good here?
Bro you’re debating with the dumbest poster this thread has ever encountered.

Literally don't get why he, Boilerzz, and 1987 argue with that guy. You don't engage with the mumbling crazy guy on the streets, so don't do it on a message board. Just ignore him.
It’s pretty fun dunking on him multiple times ngl.

Loathe PU----but they are so well coached. Watched today with some emphasis...And funadamentally they guard the ball so well. Maybe 3-4 times today I felt they did not have legal guarding position, and should been whistled for fouls. But they are a team I would describe as physical, but legally physical.

Well coached

Loathe PU----but they are so well coached. Watched today with some emphasis...And funadamentally they guard the ball so well. Maybe 3-4 times today I felt they did not have legal guarding position, and should been whistled for fouls. But they are a team I would describe as physical, but legally physical.

Well coached
Always room for you to join the bandwagon sir. We’ll welcome you with open arms.

Wahl was interesting today. He obviously got his and kept wisco in the game late, but the way we played center field and just sagged on him really helped us keep the other Badgers in check. Jones tried to get up on Storr more bc he had Edey back behind, it enabled Fletch to focus on running Klesmit off the line, Chucky just didn’t do much with the way his 3 ball has fallen off, and Crowl couldn’t take advantage of his size mismatches bc Edey was waiting.

One of our better defensive showings on the year. And for all that Wahl did well, his shooting issues were a big part of the tactics there.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT