ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

@hawkit3113 any idea why Kris is getting so little draft hype compared to Keegan last year?

Keegan went #4 and Kris getting mocked in the 20’s.

Is he really that much worse of a jump shooter?

@hawkit3113 any idea why Kris is getting so little draft hype compared to Keegan last year?

He shot 34% from 3 compared to Keegan's 40%. Keegan also better 2fg %. FT% basically identical.

He shot 34% from 3 compared to Keegan's 40%. Keegan also better 2fg %. FT% basically identical.
Kris is a year removed from shooting ~39%.

His shot is a little slow, which hurts his % percentage when’s he’s creating his own shot.

But as a spot up 3nD guy in the league, it’s shouldn’t be a big issue

I've heard he has work ethic issues that derive from off court issues. He can't put the booze and nose candy down.

Kinda. And Keegan was better at getting to the rim.
Keegan also had a better roster around him, including Kris, and that usually makes it much easier to get to rim.

Guess I just don’t see as much difference between the two as the gap between where they’ll get drafted.

Is this serious?

If so, it’s hilarious that it’s bad enough that GM’s know.
You don't think teams send guys out to see who they're spending millions on? Dickfire was actually ok character wise he just sucked dick at basketball.

You don't think teams send guys out to see who they're spending millions on? Dickfire was actually ok character wise he just sucked dick at basketball.
I think it wouldn’t scare me off that a college kid drinks significant amounts of alcohol, nose clams might if it was frequent…

Keegan was more productive and more efficient while being a year younger so it's not that surprising.

He also looked more fluid with the ball to me.

Kris is a year removed from shooting ~39%.

His shot is a little slow, which hurts his % percentage when’s he’s creating his own shot.

But as a spot up 3nD guy in the league, it’s shouldn’t be a big issue
Took quite a few more this year.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
Well the "Rutgers got screwed" argument is out the window. Clearly did not deserve to be in the NCAAT
Eh losing an NIT game doesn’t mean anything. It’s hard to get up for that when you thought there’s a possibility you were in the NCAA tourney. Same can be said for when a team that probably shouldn’t have been in it, gets in and goes on a run.

• Wow
Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
It always blew my mind how I could genuinely really like Rutgers over the last few years in spite of absolutely hating that guy.
Yep. Pikiell seems like a really genuine guy and good coach so it's hard to root against him (even when he beat us 4 out of 5 or whatever it was). And most of their players seem ok. Mulcahy is a douche on the court but seems like a good guy off of it with all the charitable stuff he does.

Gone
G Taurus Samuels
G Jaden Henley
F/C Treyton Thompson

Probably Gone
G Ta'lon Cooper
F Jamison Battle

TBD
G Braeden Carrington
F Josh Ola-Joseph
F Isaiah Ihnen
F Parker Fox
F Kadyn Betts (Redshirt)
F Dawson Garcia
C Pharrel Payne

Incoming
G Cam Christie
C Dennis Evans **** Kenny Payne and Louisville them tampering Bitches...

That's the current state of the Gopher roster. Got at least 5 spots to fill. We need a lot of help lol.

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Gone
G Taurus Samuels
G Jaden Henley
F/C Treyton Thompson

Probably Gone
G Ta'lon Cooper
F Jamison Battle

TBD
G Braeden Carrington
F Josh Ola-Joseph
F Isaiah Ihnen
F Parker Fox
F Kadyn Betts (Redshirt)
F Dawson Garcia
C Pharrel Payne

Incoming
G Cam Christie

That's the current state of the Gopher roster. Got at least 5 spots to fill. We need a lot of help lol.
tumblr_p8fkoiQ4fN1x839ufo1_400.gif

Gone
G Taurus Samuels
G Jaden Henley
F/C Treyton Thompson

Probably Gone
G Ta'lon Cooper
F Jamison Battle

TBD
G Braeden Carrington
F Josh Ola-Joseph
F Isaiah Ihnen
F Parker Fox
F Kadyn Betts (Redshirt)
F Dawson Garcia
C Pharrel Payne

Incoming
G Cam Christie

So......... business as usual?

• Haha
Gone
G Taurus Samuels
G Jaden Henley
F/C Treyton Thompson

Probably Gone
G Ta'lon Cooper
F Jamison Battle

TBD
G Braeden Carrington
F Josh Ola-Joseph
F Isaiah Ihnen
F Parker Fox
F Kadyn Betts (Redshirt)
F Dawson Garcia
C Pharrel Payne

Incoming
G Cam Christie

Looks promising

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT