F Josh Ola-Joseph
F Isaiah Ihnen
F Parker Fox
F Kadyn Betts (Redshirt)
F Dawson Garcia
C Pharrel Payne

Incoming
G Cam Christie
C Dennis Evans **** Kenny Payne and Louisville them tampering Bitches...

That's the current state of the Gopher roster. Got at least 5 spots to fill. We need a lot of help lol.
If you lose to 4-28 Kenny Payne in anything that's on you. Christ that's worse than losing to Minnesota.

What's your favorite? I'd say my top three are:

1) Jaden Akins
2) Brice Sensabaugh
3) TJD

A look back at the biggest highlight of the B1G's 2022 NCAA tournament:

iu

I wish this butt-cheek-busting of Alford had waited until after Iowa's loss this week(end). Makes me feel good

Can't decide if I like playing on the Thursday (I think we have been a Friday start our last 5-6 Tournaments, IIRC) or having a day to just watch the games. I suppose if you WIN, Thursday is better ... but if we lose today, I'll be super deflated for a day or two of fun hoops, lol.

Reactions: IUBtown
Can't decide if I like playing on the Thursday (I think we have been a Friday start our last 5-6 Tournaments, IIRC) or having a day to just watch the games. I suppose if you WIN, Thursday is better ... but if we lose today, I'll be super deflated for a day or two of fun hoops, lol.
An early loss definitively puts a damper on the rest of the weekend. Waiting til Friday night to play is also kind of a pain.

Big Ten fanbases should have a contest to design a more woke Maryland state flag that is inclusive of epileptics

Can Illinois break 60 points for the first time in their last 4 tournament games?

Tune in to find out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT