ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

1, 2, or 3?
Here you go
main-qimg-77a3e1db5f3af45818408e284c588af7-lq

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Possible 2nd round date with Memphis could be trouble for Purdue.
They're talented, but I'd much rather play them in the round of 32 than Auburn or Arkansas who could really heat up our guards defensively.

Memphis feels like one of those teams that's a popular upset pick over a 1 seed...but flops in round 1.

It sure as hell would have been a lot more fun and had the drama that only a PU/IU game brings to the table.
IU shit the bed so that is them.

Lots of empty seats for this game despite the dump price from IU fans. Clearly some IU fans still went

They're talented, but I'd much rather play them in the round of 32 than Auburn or Arkansas who could really heat up our guards defensively.

Memphis feels like one of those teams that's a popular upset pick over a 1 seed...but flops in round 1.
Memphis pressure you all over the place....athletic.....long. They get after you

Who is the terrifying Asian Amazon freak interviewing Willard? She frightens me!

Marquette and KSU 2/3 combo is the weakest of the 4 regions.

Elite 8 for the taking is y’all can string together some games
Agree to disagree. I'd prefer a shorthanded UCLA and an overrated Zaga IMO. Definitely the 2nd easiest though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MGC_07
Newman (and Morton) were really good on Pickett today. 11 pts on 13 shots and only 4 assists with 2 turnovers.

Newman still isn’t hitting a ton of shots but looks like a new guy. Looks like the light has finally come on for him.

If you would have told me before the year that Purdue would win the big ten outright by 3 games, win the big ten tournament, secure a 1 seed in the ncaa tournament after losing Ivey, Trevion, Sasha, etc. I would have said YOURE FVCKGING RIGHT BABY! That’s just what Matt Painter does! suck on this fat Purdue cock bitches.

Last edited:
Newman (and Morton) were really good on Pickett today. 11 pts on 13 shots and only 4 assists with 2 turnovers.

Newman still isn’t hitting a ton of shots but looks like a new guy. Looks like the light has finally come on for him.
I was talking about this to someone the other day. Never would have thought it’d be the little things that have Newman seeing the floor more often than other guys. So happy for him though, I think I’ve touted him as Purdue’s “x-factor” for 3 years now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT