ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

He’s trying to compare 58 year old Underwood to coaches who had earlier and more success than Underwood has had. It doesn’t make sense. If Underwood was on their levels as a coach we’d know it by now.
Doesn’t seem like anyone is buying your shit takes. But keep em coming.

Kentucky/Zags is a fun game.

Does anyone that guards Timme foul out? Guy gets way too much respect for a future Hertz Enterprise employee.

In all seriousness though, Ohio’s offense made my eyes want to bleed all of OT. I swear the only good look they could get was that big guy. Just mainly guards playing hero ball.

Reactions: ConqueringHero
Michigan showing that clutch gene in OT. Hats off guys, what a gutsy performance. I’m extremely impressed with them.

10946807.jpg

Huge game to edge out Ohio in the Brady Hoke Classic. #programwin

In all seriousness though, Ohio’s offense made my eyes want to bleed all of OT. I swear the only good look they could get was that big guy. Just mainly guards playing hero ball.
I’m confused. Are you describing Michigan or Ohio?

I was looking for you after that Indiana loss
Tuck not comin.

AD has money, I just want us to poach some good coordinators position coaches. The OC and DC we hired during COVID after most movement, kind of the best we could get at the time. We absolutely should be able to go get some good coordinators.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Two close games against shitty programs this week in basketball and football not a good look for Michigan sports.

At least Michigan got ok looking shots, just didn’t hit ‘em. Ohio was essentially a high school squad.
Ohio was somehow making a lot of them for the first 25-30 mins of the game.
That team is truly horrible.
UM is too right now.

Ohio was somehow making a lot of them for the first 25-30 mins of the game.
That team is truly horrible.
UM is too right now.
I feel like more offense needs to be run through your best players. Run more action to get Jett some looks.

Not sure if he’s ready, but him and Dickinson PNR could be disgusting. A switch and Dickinson will bully you. Go under and Jett is drilling that in your face.

Whenever you guys want to shit on Juwan I’ll remind you he has won more tournament games in two years than your entire program has in 15 years. Deal with it.
It’s easier than facing the reality that Juwan is regressing Michigan basketball. His post season runs aren’t sustainable and his constant mediocrity in conference is a leading indicator. I’ll enjoy the last laugh. You can keep burying your head because one good run.

It’s easier than facing the reality that Juwan is regressing Michigan basketball. His post season runs aren’t sustainable and his constant mediocrity in conference is a leading indicator. I’ll enjoy the last laugh. You can keep burying your head because one good run.

Juwan NCAA Tournament wins: 5
Illinois NCAAT wins since 2006: 4

Yap, yap, yap.

Underwood has never made the Sweet 16?

So he’s Fran McCaffery basically.
Fran McCaffery has coached at power 6 schools for 6 years with tournaments?

Not all can be born on 3rd base like Gard and Howard.

They should write sincere thank you letters to Ryan and Beilien. You know thanking them for everything because getting to the Sweet 16 without their players is looking like mission impossible.

Fran McCaffery has coached at power 6 schools for 6 years with tournaments?

Not all can be born on 3rd base like Gard and Howard.

They should write sincere thank you letters to Ryan and Beilien. You know thanking them for everything because getting to the Sweet 16 without their players is looking like mission impossible.

All those Beilein players on our roster the last two tournaments 😂

I feel like more offense needs to be run through your best players. Run more action to get Jett some looks.

Not sure if he’s ready, but him and Dickinson PNR could be disgusting. A switch and Dickinson will bully you. Go under and Jett is drilling that in your face.
Yeah Jett turns the ball over too much right now but he has shown he can pass and create a bit. Him and Hunter are the only consistent scorers right now. The guards took a (very) little step forward tonight but still settled for way too many jumpers for guys who can’t shoot and have an athletic advantage. Michigan needs to commit to getting to the rim until they are in a rhythm.

ADVERTISEMENT