ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

I think you need to highlight that TJD's 5 assists per game ranks 5th in Conference play ahead of most the point guards in the league.

Comparitively for context, Braden Smith with the luxury of tossing the rock to Edey, finished at 7th in the league in assists.

Plus in Sundays tv broadcast they discussed that TJD was in the running for Defensive POY in the conference, a nice complimentary accolade.

I think TJD and Edey split the BT POY.
TJD has a much more complete game, but voters are lazy, he will not win it.

Reactions: texanhoosier1982

If they count this as another Q1 win this pretty much locks Rutgers in even they lose Thursday
iu

Someone has to take out the IU trash. I’m holding @Chicubsfan24 personally responsible.

You’ve been on edge bro.
It's that time of the year. Let's spice this shit up. It also stupid for me to answer for others stupidity. I'll answer to my own but not others.

It's that time of the year. Let's spice this shit up. It also stupid for me to answer for others stupidity. I'll answer to my own but not others.
I believe i have new followers with those two. Interesting definition of "old" from the one clown.

How so? I don't know anything about the guy.
He used to run a blog site called hammer and rails and would get super emotional and was too much of a fanboy tbh. Was nowhere close to being as credible/accurate as our rivals (now on3) guys. After we lost to Kansas in the tournament in 2012 he posted a video of him crying lol.

Reactions: Sparty_57
I think you need to highlight that TJD's 5 assists per game ranks 5th in Conference play ahead of most the point guards in the league.

Comparitively for context, Braden Smith with the luxury of tossing the rock to Edey, finished at 7th in the league in assists.

Plus in Sundays tv broadcast they discussed that TJD was in the running for Defensive POY in the conference, a nice complimentary accolade.

I think TJD and Edey split the BT POY.
Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Meh I think Painter still deserves it over a Collins but when you coach such an inept program and were picked to finish second to last I guess you get the benefit of the doubt.

Collins wins coach of the year.

Always love it when they reward coaches because they had such low expectations.

Collins wins coach of the year.

Always love it when they reward coaches because they had such low expectations.
This. They had a great year no doubt but you win the league by 3 games and don’t win the award when you were expected to be more in the 5-7 range is yikes.

A little surprised by both Shannon and Dickinson selections. I'd have gone Buie or Jahmir Young.

A NW team that is only 2nd place and not 9th or lower (where they belong) because of several games they got away with hacking the shit out of their opponents. The one thing that has united IU and Purdue fans this season 😂

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
Imagine having a 1st team All Big Ten player and two 3rd team All Big Ten players and be headed to the NIT unless you go on a run in the BTT.

Big Ten Media and coaches clearly racist with the absence of Keisei Tominaga on any All League team.

Reactions: pig1960
What's everyone's thoughts on over/under achievers this year?
BTT seed vs the B1G media poll:

NW picked 13, Finished 2 +11
Purdue 5, 1 +4
MD 10, 6 +4
Nebraska 14, 11, +3
Iowa 7, 5 +2
PSU 11, 10 +1
MSU 4, 4 E
Rutgers 8, 9 -1
Minnesota 12, 14 -2
IU 1, 3 -2
Wisconsin 9, 12 -3
ILL 2, 7 -5
MI 3, 8 -5
OSU 6, 13 -7

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
it sucks that it's a loser like Collins that has been so bad that this season feels like a miracle...but it feels like a sign of respect - that people just expect Purdue to do this stuff now under Painter.
Feels like it’s to a point where he’s almost on that Bo Ryan level in conference where you almost come to expect him to finish top 4 in conference play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT