ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised you didn't post this under one of your racially offensive spam accounts that @Jaycg15 doesn't have a problem with so long as it's meant to troll Iowa fans.............. ;)
He's got 15 accounts to choose from and they'll be out in force today.

Hawkitt's taken him under his wing...kinda like a boystown kid.... expectations are low.

I am probably drunk or having a mental break down but isn’t what Fran did more impressive than what Gard did?

Wisconsin lost a lot old bad players. I didn’t expect Davis to be BTPOTY but I thought he’d be good.

Iowa lost NPOTY, another to the NBA, and one to ‘Tucky. I really thought they’d be competing with the Huskers.

While you wouldn’t shut up about it for an entire damn year
I goddamn need UM to lose in the first 4. Would be too damn perfect. Hail would either have to say you guys missed the tournament or back off of his MSU stance.

I think it’s unlikely though based off of metrics. Good wins and SOS for a bubble team.

Reactions: GOO_HAM
I'm surprised you didn't post this under one of your racially offensive spam accounts that @Jaycg15 doesn't have a problem with so long as it's meant to troll Iowa fans.............. ;)
Lol….thought I’d let you enjoy the game, but alas the Nebraska hate circle jerk pivot man thought he needed to chime in….You two clowns deserve each other. NTTAWWT..

kissinghawkeyes.jpg

I am probably drunk or having a mental break down but isn’t what Fran did more impressive than what Gard did?

Wisconsin lost a lot old bad players. I didn’t expect Davis to be BTPOTY but I thought he’d be good.

Iowa lost NPOTY, another to the NBA, and one to ‘Tucky. I really thought they’d be competing with the Huskers.

Fran has been trying to get someone to swing at us for more than a decade, Gard nailed it on his first attempt. Fran is good and I'm more pleased than not that he's our coach but Gard's career has been efficient.

I goddamn need UM to lose in the first 4. Would be too damn perfect. Hail would either have to say you guys missed the tournament or back off of his MSU stance.

I think it’s unlikely though based off of metrics. Good wins and SOS for a bubble team.

It will be close, but I think Michigan and Indiana barely avoid Dayton. I will be annoyed if Indiana gets the nod over Michigan on the merits of....not one single metric.

I think Davidson won't get a bye and will be sent there. TAMU in Dayton as well. Last two teams will be a tough call but I like Xavier more than most.

Loyer. Plays good enough this year for an at large bid, but pisses himself when bubble teams need him the most.

Reactions: ConqueringHero

Thanks to Izzo for setting that bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT