ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a quality troll:

I look forward to about 8 hero ball threes from him tomorrow.

Btw.....congrats on your football team's hard-fought win over Iowa tomorrow. I got money riding on you guys, so don't let me down with all those hero ball 3s, especially from donkey face, and lots of body'ing by Cock burn.

I know you guys can do it. It IS Senior Day, after all!!! :D :D:D

tenor.gif

Not trolling at all but good game IU. I’ve changed my mind on XJ too. Dude isn’t perfect but plays his ass off. I’d take him on Purdue.
He was really good----until the end...WTF was that? A 45-footer, with 2.5 secnds left---trying to draw a foul? JFC....

And of course, Stewart misses yet antoher wide open three....His inability to hit shots vs Rutgers,and today, willl play a huge role in this team not making the NCAAT.

Crazy to think---

Indiana/Purdue are both a handfulk of plays, brreak downs, of battling for a B10 title today....IU with blown leads.....Purdue with buzzer-beating losses..

THis close(IU) of winning their last 4.....

My neighbors probably think---"Man,that dude really hates his "Johnosn".. 🤣

Gonna try to get as many post in as possible---gottta leave soon.

I tell ya---rather had lost by 25 today, then like that. Play unfolded, you could see XJ had his guy beaten, and I thought---"He's gonna get a pretty good look...".. Or, he had that he had him on his hip, and that another dribble, quick stop and pop, and possibly he gets fouled.

Yeah........He had other thoughts.

Unless you get hammered,there is no chance you are getting that call.

Crazy to think---

Indiana/Purdue are both a handfulk of plays, brreak downs, of battling for a B10 title today....IU with blown leads.....Purdue with buzzer-beating losses..

Valid, but to be fair , other teams had blown leads as well . Good luck next week IU

Gonna try to get as many post in as possible---gottta leave soon.

I tell ya---rather had lost by 25 today, then like that. Play unfolded, you could see XJ had his guy beaten, and I thought---"He's gonna get a pretty good look...".. Or, he had that he had him on his hip, and that another dribble, quick stop and pop, and possibly he gets fouled.

Yeah........He had other thoughts.

Unless you get hammered,there is no chance you are getting that call.
Yeah, Hunter did a good job of getting in his way without bumping him. Watching it live, I thought he might have got away with a foul. But on replay, it was just a smart play.

ANd of course, Parker misses yet another wide open look...I mean still a good chance Purdue hits a game winner....But sure would have liked to have had that scenario....Up 1, with 12 seconds left---in Mackey? With our defense? I would have taken that.

Crazy to think---

Iowa is a win over Illinois and 3 legitimately bad/missed calls in two road games away from needing Wisconsin to lose one of their NCAA record breaking 800 close wins in a single season and they share the Big Ten title as well................

Valid, but to be fair , other teams had blown leads as well . Good luck next week IU
True---but other teams aren't relevant in this comparison....Purdue lost 6 Big 10 games---4 were at the buzzer, or close to it.

Indiana blew a 22 point lead @ Wisky.....5 point lead, with 2 minutes left vs Wisky....Double diigit leads vs Iowa and Rutgers(lost at the horn basically), and then today....

Understand others have done the same...My point is, had IU won those games, where the percentage of winning was, well, really, really good----Today is a different story.

And with Purdue----I mean they are 4, last second shots away from going 17-3.

Iowa is a win over Illinois and 3 legitimately bad/missed calls in two road games away from needing Wisconsin to lose one of their NCAA record breaking 800 close wins in a single season and they share the Big Ten title as well................
Iowa doesn't win Big 10 titles.....Well, there was that one time in 1979...

Yeah, Hunter did a good job of getting in his way without bumping him. Watching it live, I thought he might have got away with a foul. But on replay, it was just a smart play.
Even if he did "bump him"----that call just isn't happening---unless its just obvious. TBH, I was too pissed when he shot from the parking lot with 2.5 seconds left, to even notice if there was any contact....Add int the fact that he(X), tried to force contact, and just nope....Had they called a foul? JFC....dudes wouldn't have made it out of Mackey----and Painter probably goes all Mike Davcis, and gets 14 technical fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT