ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what’s funny about it. Our talent level will still be really solid. Just need a transfer guard.
Will it?

IT
Newman (maybe)
Morton
Gillis
Edey

Not exactly a starting lineup that’s going to scare anyone. If Edey leaves it’s really bad.

Will it?

IT
Newman (maybe)
Morton
Gillis
Edey

Not exactly a starting lineup that’s going to scare anyone. If Edey leaves it’s really bad.
You should stick to talking about IU. You know nothing about other B1G programs.

Ivey’s intro to the big time was the last second three at OSU last year. Bet you guys are glad he’ll be in the NBA next year.

At this point I would settle for playing Purdue with a full roster in the BTT. The first half of last years BTT game is the only time Osu has been whole vs them the last two years. But yes, Ivey can’t leave soon enough 😀

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
Will it?

IT
Newman (maybe)
Morton
Gillis
Edey

With Furst and TKR off the bench and I’m guessing we’ll get some production from at least one of the freshmen. CMP has finished top 5 of better in 70% of his seasons. He certainly gets the benefit of the doubt.

At this point I would settle for playing Purdue with a full roster in the BTT. The first half of last years BTT game is the only time Osu has been whole vs them the last two years. But yes, Ivey can’t leave soon enough 😀

What’s the latest on Sueing?

With Furst and TKR off the bench and I’m guessing we’ll get some production from at least one of the freshmen. CMP has finished top 5 of better in 70% of his seasons. He certainly gets the benefit of the doubt.
Furst hasn’t exactly lit the world on fire. TKR hasn’t played a minute. It’s like if I tried to argue that Duncomb was going to be good for us next year.

Way too early to tell. Between the transfer portal, newcomers and Furst and TKR, there is a lot to figure out on that front.
I get that, but that would be your projected starting lineup right now. Even if Furst and TKR are solid, that backcourt is very weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT