ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game has done nothing to settle my worries about the defense. The guards are getting shit on.

This Kansas team is ranked 16? Lol, hawt take, brah. They look pretty damn good for 16 on Nov 9th. I’ll have whatever you’ve been drinking. Straight moon shine?

Uh yeah bruh.

Have fun convincing yourself MSU looks alright with Jalen Wilson back in Lawrence driving around buzzed. KU had to go small at the four spot and is hustling MSU.

MSU blows at the four spot and that isn't changing this year. Down 16 with KU missing one of their stars. Have fun this year in the middle of the pack....

I literally don’t know one thing Malik Hall is definitely better at than when he was a freshman. Kid is useless out there. Will tease you with a good game occasionally but goddamn, he’s the biggest disappointment this game for me.
We wanted him so bad to fill the stretch 4 Vince Edwards role

I literally don’t know one thing Malik Hall is definitely better at than when he was a freshman. Kid is useless out there. Will tease you with a good game occasionally but goddamn, he’s the biggest disappointment this game for me.
Lol he just got his soul snatched on that block

It’s game one

Jalen Wilson would arguably be the best player on MSU this year and their fans out here downplaying his absence to feel better about getting mollywhopped.

Uh yeah bruh.

Have fun convincing yourself MSU looks alright with Jalen Wilson back in Lawrence driving around buzzed. KU had to go small at the four spot and is hustling MSU.

MSU blows at the four spot and that isn't changing this year. Down 16 with KU missing one of their stars. Have fun this year in the middle of the pack....
I’d take Martin, Agbaji, and McCormack over him. Y’all are really dick sucking Jalen Wilson.

Jalen Wilson would arguably be the best player on MSU this year and their fans out here downplaying his absence to feel better about getting mollywhopped.
He simultaneously probably would be and also is not one of the 2 best players on Kansas.

I’m not doing it to feel better hail. He’ll even in our college basketball draft he was the 4th Kansas player drafted by far. You guys are over playing him.

I’d take Martin, Agbaji, and McCormack over him. Y’all are really dick sucking Jalen Wilson.
He led the team in rebounding and averaged basically the same Ppg. He’s pretty good

He simultaneously probably would be and also is not one of the 2 best players on Kansas.

I’m not doing it to feel better hail. He’ll even in our college basketball draft he was the 4th Kansas player drafted by far. You guys are over playing him.

I don’t give a shit lol. All I said was “this is with Jalen Wilson out?”

Congrats you got shit on by a team missing someone arguably better than anyone on your team.

He led the team in rebounding and averaged basically the same Ppg. He’s pretty good
Shot some pretty percentages for how good Kansas was and did most of that to start the year. His last few games were not great.

Uh yeah bruh.

Regulars. Is this guy a troll? UM fan? Has to be right?

He averaged 12/8 as a sophomore at Kansas. He's probably a borderline top 50 player in college basketball and better than anyone on Michigan State.

Keep trying to convince yourself he doesn't matter to KU, but the numbers bear otherwise.

He averaged 12/8 as a sophomore at Kansas. He's probably a borderline top 50 player in college basketball and better than anyone on Michigan State.

Keep trying to convince yourself he doesn't matter to KU, but the numbers bear otherwise.
I’m not saying that. But, I think McCormack, Martin, and Agbaji are better.

You Michigan fans love to take one quote and twist it into another.

He’s like their 4th best player.

How much are we gonna blame Izzo for these both being comments out of your mouth? Kansas’ 4th best player (per you) is probably better than anyone on MSU’s roster (per you).

I’m not saying that. But, I think McCormack, Martin, and Agbaji are better.

You Michigan fans love to take one quote and twist it into another.
Of course. Homeboy is a UM fan. Prob pure downriver gutter rat.

How much are we gonna blame Izzo for these both being comments out of your mouth? Kansas’ 4th best player (per you) is probably better than anyone on MSU’s roster (per you).
A lot. I mean we looked poorly coached and the player development hasn’t been good the past 2 years. It’s crazy the lack of improvement out of guys like Hall and Brown.

Hopefully perimeter defense improves. That’s the number 1 area that needs work. That and turnovers.

Shot some pretty percentages for how good Kansas was and did most of that to start the year. His last few games were not great.
I actually thought he shot 40% from 3 . I was wrong only 33%

Regardless he’s a good player . MSU has some work to do . OSU should of lost to Akron . IU struggled with Eastern. Nebraska is losing western Illinois at half

It’s early

Houser/Hall with a combined 11 points on 4-11 shooting holding down the four spot.

They should have had a solid advantage going up against Braun, but came away looking rough.

Meanwhile Foster Loyer scored 27 for Davidson on 10 of 12 from the floor.

That release is high af.

sweating-hot.gif

Yep. And I’d still take McCormack, Martin, and Agbaji before him. Any of those three could be 1st team All B12. Wilson will not.

OSU’s starting guards (Wheeler and Meechie) went 0-6 for 6 pts and 1 assist 😬

This coach K farewell tour is truly going to be fvcking something else isn’t it? God I dread having to watch the media slob all over his knob every time I want to watch a college basketball game.
I feel slimy each time I see him. I'm 99% sure we're going to find out about his kid diddling post-humous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT