ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t end up pulling the trigger, but obviously should have
That was the only bet I made today. Didn’t have a damn clue on any of the other games.

Was tempted to take eastern Michigan but they were atrocious last year so i bailed.

Lol we allowed 3 points in 6 minutes then came out of a timeout with our first sagging 1-2-2 trap press of the year and gave up an immediate bucket

Reactions: Toast.
Keegan Murray has 20 in the first half. Just Longwood, but still better than 6 points

giphy.gif

Game 1 thoughts on your teams?
If we can shoot like that, other teams are in trouble. Bellarmine sold out to defend the post and we hit 16 threes. Can teams take both away and Jaden Ivey's drive?

I’m going to cover my ass here because I feel like this is something Hail would bring up 100 times if it does happen, but Jalen Wilson may end up being better than KU’s 4th best player. But referring to the national pundits he is pretty squarely ranked 4th on that team if you look at their player rankings and that’s what I was referring too, not that he’s no debate the 4th best.

They didn’t lose🤷‍♂️

Need to get healthy and soon

Branham has a much better feel for the game than I anticipated

Wheeler needs to look for his shot even if it doesn’t drop.
Liddell looks legit. I think we saw that OSU hasn't found a guy to fill Washington's shoes at this point. Sueing doesn't look to be that guy.

Liddell looks legit. I think we saw that OSU hasn't found a guy to fill Washington's shoes at this point. Sueing doesn't look to be that guy.
Getting towns healthy would be enormously helpful, but I don’t think his health can ever be relied on.

Getting towns healthy would be enormously helpful, but I don’t think his health can ever be relied on.
I don’t see towns as that big of a deal. They need a guy that can breakdown the defense a bit and Towns isn’t that. He’s a nice reserve shooter but I don’t see him as much more.

Game 1 thoughts on your teams?
I’ll answer for us. ;)

Sloppy here and there and obviously a thing or to to work on, but overall it was good stuff … WOULD have been my assessment if we were healthy. With Kofi, Curbelo, Frazier and Hutcherson out (potentially four starters, at least three), I was very impressed with the depth.

Can’t tell much vs. a bad team, but I liked what I saw. Hopefully another comfortable win this week and then get a significant rest traveling to Marquette without Kofi.

just learned from the board idiot who told us about Gillis transferring that now Kaufman-Renn is transferring.

Is Sueing still dealing with that injury? I didn't catch really any of the game last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT