ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our conference is a joke this year and will be worse next year lol. Who tf is going to be better than this past year. Michigan? MSU maybe?

Now, that we all have been humbled, we might be able to tolerate each other.

That’s probably a bit optimistic of me.

Reactions: cmore79
Our conference is a joke this year and will be worse next year lol. Who tf is going to be better than this past year. Michigan? MSU maybe?
I mean in fairness----its not like the B12, PAC12, SEC are doing any better.....

ACC is the dudes so far doing damage---and it was considered down.

NCAAT is a crap shoot, man.

We’ll probably be better than 17-14 in the regular season but hard to see us better than borderline top 25 like we finished in the metrics.

We’ll probably be better than 17-14 in the regular season but hard to see us better than borderline top 25 like we finished in the metrics.
Nah I disagree. If you get some of your 5 stars back and add some transfers I think you guys could be super legit.

I have a fairly unpopular take but I think if Hunter leaves and Diabete has to run the 5 for you guys, you have a better shot at the title than if Diabete leaves and Hunter stays. I’m a big believe in Diabete being a dominant force and he has a much much much higher defensive ceiling.

Order the rings too. Gotta keep up with IU.
200.gif

This conference seems to redefine ineptitude every year. Christ
Again, what other conference has done anything?

5 of the 6 SEC teams lost to double digit seeds. DO have one team in the E8

PAC12----One team left
B12---- 2 teams left---KU though about to get to the E8
ACC----I mean after tonight, could have 3 teams in the E8.

Its not like the P5 conference have been dominant...

Nah I disagree. If you get some of your 5 stars back and add some transfers I think you guys could be super legit.

I have a fairly unpopular take but I think if Hunter leaves and Diabete has to run the 5 for you guys, you have a better shot at the title than if Diabete leaves and Hunter stays. I’m a big believe in Diabete being a dominant force and he has a much much much higher defensive ceiling.

It sounds like both are leaving

Reactions: cmore79
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT