ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think he compared Ivey’s athleticism to Galloway. And compared Lander to Morton if I remember correctly.
Yeah that sounds more right. I’m all for shitting on him for dumb shit that he actually said, but I think it’s also insane to just attribute stuff that he never said to him.

Reactions: IUBtown
When did he say that? I lost track of some of his comments because they were ridiculous but I don’t remember that specific one.
There was a 27 page thread on the IU free board titled "Lander or Ivey" which posed the question who would have the better career? Trojan (aka Condomboy) contrubuted about 19 of the pages. In Feb 21 he stated that there was no danger of Ivey going pro after next year which would be this year. He also stated that Ivey was a "poor man's Romeo Lankford." Just proves that Forrest's Mama was taking about Trojan when she said stupid is as stupid does.

There was a 27 page thread on the IU free board titled "Lander or Ivey" which posed the question who would have the better career? Trojan (aka Condomboy) contrubuted about 19 of the pages. In Feb 21 he stated that there was no danger of Ivey going pro after next year which would be this year. He also stated that Ivey was a "poor man's Romeo Lankford." Just proves that Forrest's Mama was taking about Trojan when she said stupid is as stupid does.
Don't bring team freeboard shit here. That's what cucks do.

Don't bring team freeboard shit here. That's what cucks do.
Or at least what homos do.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: WheelerG
This is a matchup nightmare for a lot of teams, but it's especially difficult for a Michigan team that's struggled to guard in general and guards specifically.

This is a matchup nightmare for a lot of teams, but it's especially difficult for a Michigan team that's struggled to guard in general and guards specifically.

If they could shoot the 3 better, they would match up fine

Bigger issue has been them getting Hunter to defend on the perimeter and blowing by him. And shooting great like usual. Nova’s O matches up great with any defense though.

Where the fvck are the fans?
Not exactly close to either school. You’d think Michigan could have a bunch of fans everywhere but maybe not. Villanova not having a bunch isn’t surprising. I’d guess their alumni base is much smaller than Michigan.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Missed a lot of open shots and FTs plus Hunter foul trouble… thankful to only be down 3… but could easily be winning.

Gotta start hitting shots and we have a chance. Nova isn’t going to have another drought like that again probably.

This is a really rough matchup for Diabate with Nova’s strength and discipline. He’s made a few shots and we need the Offense, but we may need to find some more minutes for TWill tonight.

Last edited:
Really tough to beat Nova missing FTs and Open 3s. Going to have to just force the ball to Dickinson and not turn it over to hand around.

That sucked.

C'mon Purdue. Too many let downs from Painter. I will be disappointed if you are not in the F4 and slightly disappointed if you are not in the national final. Time to rise up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT