ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of a **** sports reference didn’t update his main page which says 36.0 but his game log that includes Nova is 35.5. Smack dab in between. Imagine that.
Some irony in that lol

You end up winning tho, bc we split that one and Michigan advanced farther in the tourney

Reactions: MGC_07
Siena(X2)…St. Francis (Brooklyn)…Stony Brook…Canisius…Iona (X2)…Rider…

These teams all beat St. Peter’s in conference this year.

Screen-Shot-2022-03-23-at-2.53.25-PM.png

I can’t stress enough how done I am being a Purdue fan. It’s just not fun for me anymore. God bless my grandpa for going to Purdue and pat myself on the back for being admitted into one of the toughest pharmacy schools in the nation but I’m just done with this shit.
That’s it …I’m tapping out. It’s now become a universal ****ing joke to be a fan. Monty Python would pass on the absurdity of this stupid shit. “Bring me a shrubbery!”…go **** yourself.,

Lol this conference sucks in the tournament
Not really....Since 2000, 6 different teams in the title game...13 of the past 20 FF's has had a B10 team...3 times have put two teams in the FF...

This year, underachieved, I guess.....But by seed, not really.

Purdue 3 seed---lost in SW 16(2-1)
Wiscinsin 3 seed---lost 2nd round(1-1)
Illinois 4 seed---lost in 2nd round(1-1)---lost to 5 seed Houston(in the ELite 8)
Iowa 4 seed---lost in 1st round(0-1)
MSU 7 seed----lost in 2nd round(1-1)---lost to 2 seed Duke(in the Elite 8)
OSU--7 seed----lost in 2nd round(1-1)---lost to 2 seed Villanova(In the Elite 8)
Mich 11 seed----lost in SW 16(2-1)(---lost to 2 seed Villanova
Rutgers 11 seed(0-1)--lost in play in game
Indiana 12 seed(1-1)--won play in game---lost in 1st round.

Its not like we had a 1 seed, 2 seeds, etc, etc...flame out. Outside of Wisky/Iowa, every team played to seed, and Michigan, an 11 seed, got to the SW 16...

Pretty much chalk....

Not really....Since 2000, 6 different teams in the title game...13 of the past 20 FF's has had a B10 team...3 times have put two teams in the FF...

Illinois 4 seed---lost in 2nd round(1-1)---lost to 5 seed Houston(in the ELite 8)
OSU--7 seed----lost in 2nd round(1-1)---lost to 2 seed Villanova(In the Elite 8)

Its not like we had a 1 seed, 2 seeds, etc, etc...flame out. Outside of Wisky/Iowa, every team played to seed, and Michigan, an 11 seed, got to the SW 16...

Pretty much chalk....
5 seed........

Pretty much chalk....
Illinois didn’t play to seed either.

Pretty much chalk....
This conference sucks in the tourney. Stop trying to rationalize this choke job

Conference outside of Michigan. Past four tournaments we’ve gone

National runner up
Sweet 16
Elite 8
Sweet 16

If just one or two other programs matched that we wouldn’t be quite as big of a joke
Past 5 tournaments, Purdue has gone:
Sweet 16
Sweet 16
Elite 8
Covid year
1st round
Sweet 16

Not what we want but better than all but a handful of programs.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
This thread is getting nuked when the FF is over so you'll all have to move your shenanigans to the off season thread which is already open and lively.

Reactions: IUBtown
This thread is getting nuked when the FF is over so you'll all have to move your shenanigans to the off season thread which is already open and lively.
By nuked, you mean unpinned or deleted? We would prefer you not delete it because its so much fun to find the dumb shit people say and throw it back at them.

Reactions: jwardelt
By nuked, you mean unpinned or deleted? We would prefer you not delete it because its so much fun to find the dumb shit people say and throw it back at them.
I could just change the thread title, merge the two, and keep it pinned but it's gonna be zapped at some point because it already has 21K replies. Gotta start fresh eventually.

I could just change the thread title, merge the two, and keep it pinned but it's gonna be zapped at some point because it already has 21K replies. Gotta start fresh eventually.
Interesting. I figured you could just unpin it and let it drift down the page like all unpinned threads.

Interesting. I figured you could just unpin it and let it drift down the page like all unpinned threads.
It wouldn't drift. People would keep replying to it and it would stay at the top and annoy me, that's why it's pinned. ;)

It wouldn't drift. People would keep replying to it and it would stay at the top and annoy me, that's why it's pinned. ;)

You can lock it without deleting it….. we take up 10% of the space Soundoff does and 3% of the space tMB does.

316-BE9-C3-B27-F-485-B-A692-939-E04-D3-BEF1.jpg

You can lock it without deleting it….. we take up 10% of the space Soundoff does and 3% of the space tMB does.

316-BE9-C3-B27-F-485-B-A692-939-E04-D3-BEF1.jpg

Shut up hail. I like you, but shut up. We have our own pinned thread. I like the current state of the board. Go to tMB for the tMB. This board is different. Better IMO. Kev don't need your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT