ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s your bracket:

bracket_image2.php

giphy_s.gif

Obviously not a great look (“college kids are dickheads, more at 11”), but I think I’m more interested in why mr Murray chose to censor himself in the first line of the tweet and then immediately uncensor the same word five words later.

In conclusion, I’m not going to be able to get past the formatting of that tweet

Dickerson gone ?

Hopefully Scott , Hart and Reese return even Wahab - but that’s still only 4 players

Well he’s not getting drafted and we should be able to package him an NIL deal worth a G League contract. But who knows.

Jones and Dickinson both flirted with leaving last year and could make money in the G League or Europe.

Houstan and Diabate were potential 1 and done guys but I can’t see either getting drafted. Both could probably play in the G league.

Throw darts at who is staying or going. I’d be a little surprised if we have less than 2 of them back though.

@bMORE607 Hart and Scott would be two good pieces next year, need all the help we can get.
I obviously don’t pay attention to Maryland as much as you guys, but from afar, Scott seems like an addition by subtraction guy. I know he has some really good games, but he also seemingly has a lot of low effort performances, especially on defense.

Edit: looking at his game log, my opinion is definitely skewed by two of his worst games this season coming against IU

Other notes on offensive and defensive PPP stats and rankings:

Offense
PlayerPossessionsPointsPPPRank
Cockburn4815171.07592%
Murray5696861.20699%
Davis585555.94971%

Defense
PlayerPossessionsPointsPPPRank
Cockburn1731140.65992%
Murray1731710.98814%
Davis2342040.87241%

To summarize:
Cockburn 92% offense and 92% defense. Net 0.416 ppp.
Murray 99% offense and 14% defense. Net 0.218 ppp.
Davis 71% offense and 41% defense. Net .077 ppp.

Cockburn's by far the most impactful of the group from a possession by possession standpoint.
Murray > Cock burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT