ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he’s a clown but lunardi has them as a 11 seed and the last team to skirt Dayton currently even after the win. They should be a 10 imo and maybe a 11 with a loss.

but a significant loss to a home-ish Indiana before noon on a weekday could be the killer

Worst case scenario at this point is a play-in game which you guys all consider "in".

So yeah, we're "in".

You're not jumping 3 seed lines with a win over a floundering OSU
I don’t think UM is jumping 3 seed lines either. I just said “closer to”. And I was exaggerating a bit.

“Floundering” or not it’s a quad 1 road win (not to mention down the HC and best player) for a bubble team that the metrics already love. UM beats IU they are likely a 9/10 seed. Lose and probably a 10 or 11 and Dayton is possible.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I don’t think UM is jumping 3 seed lines either. I just said “closer to”. And I was exaggerating a bit.

“Floundering” or not it’s a quad 1 road win (not to mention down the HC and best player) for a bubble team that the metrics already love. UM beats IU they are likely a 9/10 seed. Lose and probably a 10 or 11 and Dayton is possible.
UM definitely has a shot at getting in without winning a tournament game, but I could definitely see that game being a win and in, loser to the NIT depending on how many bracket busters there are.

UM definitely has a shot at getting in without winning a tournament game, but I could definitely see that game being a win and in, loser to the NIT depending on how many bracket busters there are.
Unless Indiana wins another game after their profile isn’t touching Michigan’s so that doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

I guess you never know tho. Indiana is certainly out with a loss.

You're saying that as if Michigan and Indiana's resumes are even remotely close right now

They aren't but you're feeling comfortably in with a loss to IU in the tourney?
Without any of the metrics outside of Kenpom updated yet, the Torvik Tourney-cast is 77% Michigan IN with a loss to IU as of right now - with a projected 10 seed. It will be much kinder when the metrics update tomorrow.

It would take a lot of craziness and the committee completely screwing them …but never say never I guess.

Michigan will be in the field even with a loss Thursday.

I’d also be shocked if they lost, they’ve kicked the shit out of us since basically yogi Ferrell was in school.
We match up well with IU ..but I feel like you guys are due and owe us one for that Kam Chatman shot in the BTT that vaulted our shitty team to a play-in game that year lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT