ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another galaxy brained idea of his:

"Look. I'm a fan of college basketball. I'm a fan of systems that produce beneficial reproducible results.

Crean was not a head basketball coach. He is a brilliant mind at offensive basketball. If IU could hire him next year (or next week for that matter) he would be a great hire as an assistant coach in charge of offense. He couldn't administer the program. He couldn't recruit. He couldn't handle the media. He wasn't good as an in-game coach. But he could install great offense and he did player development brilliantly. Just look at how many of his players made the NBA?

Matta or Fife should be head coach. Woodson should be in charge of defense. Crean in charge of offense. Ya in charge of recruiting.
I think IU would be great."

That's actually pretty interesting. Combine the best players in the conference with a dream team of coaches... I'm not sure that's been tried before... hope we only seem them once next year if they pull that coup.

Fun homoboard fact of the day.

dang-damn.gif

I am thankful for J Howard and X Johnson. The days of the Pokeyes have faded into B1G history and after 12 years of Brad's nut punching that era is FINALLY coming to close. Without Weak Jab Howard and Anal Exam Johnson checking out your johnson the B1G might have been boring next year.

I am thankful for J Howard and X Johnson. The days of the Pokeyes have faded into B1G history and after 12 years of Brad's nut punching that era is FINALLY coming to close. Without Weak Jab Howard and Anal Exam Johnson checking out your johnson the B1G might have been boring next year.

Weak Jab Juwan has a way better ring to it than Weak Jab Howard.

Daddy is coming to town tonight dont ya worry
And he's bringing his refs with him.

Congrats on your win today over lowly Iowa! Should be fairly easy because we don't play defense, and it would be a disgraceful embarrassment if you did anything less.

Remember, the rest of the conference is watching you, so don't let them down.............again. :D

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanJD
Lol, we’re just gonna lose again. This team is really average. Not bad, not good… not even above average. We’re just a middle of the road ho hum team.
And our players just don't seem to GAF. Can't say I've ever seen an Izzo coached this careless with the ball. Makes me nauseous to watch.

Reactions: MGC_07
We’ll definitely be better next year, Gabe Brown and Marcus Bingham have been net negative players for us the past month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT