ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMKtzMXXsAACtUh

He is fvcking giving it to him!!!

One, actually.....Lander. Bates was a 4* via Rivals.

But a fair point. Bates has needed to play a ton more. Lander is overrated, and should have stayed in HS....

X, Galloway, Leal, and Parker are not very good.
We’ll see if Woodson is confident running it back with the same guys (+recruits) or if he hits the transfer portal hard.

Would you if you were him?

Borden he grabbed Liddell’s package and Liddell understandably responded. If anything, it’s BS that Liddell got a tech out of it, any man would respond the same way.
So you get that from a still pic? You can tell that he purposelygrabbed his shit---that it wasn't incidental contact, etc, etc....? You gathered all that from a still pic?

My man, you should be a detective----Or probably not.

We’ll see if Woodson is confident running it back with the same guys (+recruits) or if he hits the transfer portal hard.

Would you if you were him?
Every coach in the country should hit the transfer portal every year.

Zero doubt IU hits the portal for a Big or 2.

I’m just giving you shit my guy.

At least Tamar has had flashes, Lander’s play on the other hand..
He doesn't even play. Tamar still looks like he's rushing at times. Lander is worthless. Xavier looks like he has anxiety.

So you get that from a still pic? You can tell that he purposelygrabbed his shit---that it wasn't incidental contact, etc, etc....? You gathered all that from a still pic?

Incidental contact usually doesn’t end up in a still pic with a guys hand 1 foot up another mans anoose. I can remember a bunch of bitches complaining about still pics and super slow mo videos of Davison trying to show intent and shit. Now it’s your turn.

Reactions: otte21

Call me fvcking Sherlock Holmes then because I and the rest of the world saw it.

Call me fvcking Sherlock Holmes then because I and the rest of the world saw it.
You saw a God damn still pic, Otte. Now, if you saw that in LIVE action, then you should be ablre to me how many ants are on the moon about right now...

Every coach in the country should hit the transfer portal every year.

Zero doubt IU hits the portal for a Big or 2.
Neither Purdue or Wisconsin hit the portal and they are doing pretty well..

I’d agree for most part, though.

What position do you think Woodson will look for?

You saw a God damn still pic, Otte. Now, if you saw that in LIVE action, then you should be ablre to me how many ants are on the moon about right now...
They showed on replay his hand go up Liddell’s undercarriage and Liddell instantly getting pissed/reacting and telling the officials what XJ did, it was obvious dude.

Incidental contact usually doesn’t end up in a still pic with a guys hand 1 foot up another mans anoose. I can remember a bunch of bitches complaining about still pics and super slow mo videos of Davison trying to show intent and shit. Now it’s your turn.
I've never used "still pics" a any refernce to a call being right/wrong----they are useless.

As for your dude----He's earned the rep he's gotten----and you know this.

Now as for the replay? Its pretty obvious...But the still pic---No.

Bigs......He has guards coming in.......Gonna depend on who leaves, really.

Won’t have a choice next year with Ivey being a lotto pick. Will have to bring in a guard. Front court should still be loaded though.

Purdue returned their entire team. Wisconsin is Wisconsin. Purdue will definitely go to the portal in the off-season this year.

I would assume he goes after a 5 and a wing. May look for PG depth assuming XJ, RP, and Lander are all gone.

The only recruit that will have an instant impact is JHS, imo, so he may also look for a 4.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
They showed on replay his hand go up Liddell’s undercarriage and Liddell instantly getting pissed/reacting and telling the officials what XJ did, it was obvious dude.
Like I said----I didn't SEE the replay. Thats why my initial reaction was,what it was...

My son called----so during that time, I guess I missed the part here they showed it on the replay..

Again, as i said---I DIDNT see the replay. Just the 404 still pics you guys posted.

And once I saw the replay, I redacted my initial thought, and said the call was 100% correct...

ALso, I said if you saw that in live action..............

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT