ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Mousa back for Illinois is big
He should never have to at Iowa ever again.

Btw, I see that you've chose to not dignify yourself with a response to my other post, so you're fine with Iowa beating Michigan next time out.

I'm proud of you for making such a sacrifice as a fan, and I hope you can live with the shame that comes with losing to Iowa..... :)

Mark Few got one game for a DUI and no one batted an eye. 5 games for a slap and it’s a black eye for the conference 🤣

to be fair, Juwan Howard had a DUI and Michigan still hired him to be corch.

what I find most interesting as an impartial observer is that all the black men involved were suspended while nothing at all happened to the white guys.

I’m not saying it’s racism, but this is clearly racism

what I find most interesting as an impartial observer is that all the black men involved were suspended while nothing at all happened to the white guys.

@jwardelt
@WheelerG

Explain your racist team and ways.

Or maybe only the guys who threw punches were suspended. You know the B1G commissioner is black, right?

🤡

Reactions: boilerzz
TJD is 5-11 from the line...Has missed 4 straight.

Meanwhile---Parker Stewart is 4-4 from the floor---3-3 from three, and we dont run a God damn thing for him.
You guys didn’t get the ball to TJD against us when he was hot. You let Parker and Co brick 3 after 3. I’d say that’s on the coach.

Reactions: WheelerG
You guys didn’t get the ball to TJD against us when he was hot. You let Parker and Co brick 3 after 3. I’d say that’s on the coach.
100%....To be fair though---last 4 minutes, you guys put 4 dudes in the lane, and made IU shoot jumpers. Just surrounded TJD.

Or maybe only the guys who threw punches were suspended. You know the B1G commissioner is black, right?

🤡

pretty sure I saw that little midget who runs the Wisconsin squad grab and pretty much assault Corch Ju, which I think we all agree started the whole thing.

Leave it to this guy. Don't you have some dice to throw?

iu
Why u mad bro ?

• Haha
Reactions: WheelerG
Im an impartial observer. I view all Big 10 teams equally with the exceptions of Nebraska and Minnesota.

Anyways, I will now exit. I hope I didn’t ruin your black panther party.

No worries man, stick around. That poster will just dox people he don't like.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Im an impartial observer. I view all Big 10 teams equally with the exceptions of Nebraska and Minnesota.

Anyways, I will now exit. I hope I didn’t ruin your black panther party.

Before you go... is your opinion of Nebraska and Minnesota higher or lower than the rest of the B1G?

Reactions: hawkit3113
100% serious----I have seen HS teams with better basketball IQ...

Dumbest fukin tem in CBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT