ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
No TJD for 17 minutes----up 9.

I'll take that.

Might have to consider playing Durr more in the 2nd half. He's made Edey uncomfortable.

Reactions: HoosierAlice
As good as we have been , defensively....And has Purdue a tad rattled(10 turnovers).

TJD, sits for 15 minutes, no points, and IU up 9...Yeah, ok.

Reactions: HoosierAlice
IU playing very aggressively but Purdue is beating themselves. Trevion is lost and Ivey lost his composure. Hope those guys get their heads out if their asses.

IU playing very aggressively but Purdue is beating themselves. Trevion is lost and Ivey lost his composure. Hope those guys get their heads out if their asses.
Surprised with Trvion....Usually well under control, and composed. 10 turnovers is unheard of for you guys in a half...

Afraid our 8-16 fromthe line will bite us in the ass, because Purdue isn't going to be this bad,in the 2nd half.

2-3? I saw one on the flagrant.

The most egregious was the foul they called on Newman that, if anything, was a hook and hold on IU.
They got tangled, and should have been a play on. But not even close to a "hook/hold".

Surprised with Trvion....Usually well under control, and composed. 10 turnovers is unheard of for you guys in a half...

Afraid our 8-16 fromthe line will bite us in the ass, because Purdue isn't going to be this bad,in the 2nd half.
We are 1-5, which is crazy for us.

Don’t know if the 2OT game is affecting us but we need to find our legs….and our heads.

IU’s aggressiveness definitely has us sped up. We had guys passing up open looks for poorer shots.

16 free throws to 5 is not very even

This you?

F024-C226-2-B64-412-A-BF70-F5145788-F3-B1.jpg

Ya knew Purdue was gonna get it going...4/5 from three alrady in 2nd half...

I mean, I get the call...BUT----Play is over, so Mr. Ivey needds to stop.

Plus, that cannot be an F1....Its a dead ball, contact technical foul.

That’s bush league
Agree...

EDit: But---whistle had blown, play was over,and Ivey was gonna still try and throw it down. Doesn't excuse what Race done. BUt IF Ivey stops, that never happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT