ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan is the better football team but anyone who watched the game would tell you Kenneth Walker was the best player on the field. .

1. Detroit Lions: EDGE Aidan Hutchinson, Michigan

Hutchinson has taken his game to a level that has been untouched by anyone else in this class. He just hasn’t been blocked the past two weeks, and his 94.6 overall grade is in the Chase Young range. The Michigan star stays home and gives the Lions a certified game-changer.

"Hutchinson is a great example of a player who got better each and every season, and instead of coming out early he stayed in school, balled out as a senior, and made himself into arguably the best player -- on either side of the ball -- in the country during the '21 college football season. The exclamation point came the last two weeks; first a three-sack performance against Ohio State and then, on Saturday, helping Michigan win the Big Ten Championship Game. "

1. Detroit Lions: EDGE Aidan Hutchinson, Michigan

Hutchinson has taken his game to a level that has been untouched by anyone else in this class. He just hasn’t been blocked the past two weeks, and his 94.6 overall grade is in the Chase Young range. The Michigan star stays home and gives the Lions a certified game-changer.

"Hutchinson is a great example of a player who got better each and every season, and instead of coming out early he stayed in school, balled out as a senior, and made himself into arguably the best player -- on either side of the ball -- in the country during the '21 college football season. The exclamation point came the last two weeks; first a three-sack performance against Ohio State and then, on Saturday, helping Michigan win the Big Ten Championship Game. "
I’m fairly certain you have called out other posters on here for using their pro potential to justify why a player is better/worse.

DE’s are valued very highly in the NFL and RB’s not so much, especially undersized dudes like K9.

I’m fairly certain you have called out other posters on here for using their pro potential to justify why a player is better/worse.

DE’s are valued very highly in the NFL and RB’s not so much, especially undersized dudes like K9.

Atleast pretend to read what I quoted so I don’t have to quote it again.

Pro Football Focus’ grade is based on his college football season, saying he’s the highest graded player on the year.

CBS says “balled out as a senior, and made himself into arguably the best player -- on either side of the ball -- in the country during the '21 college football season”

Atleast pretend to read what I quoted so I don’t have to quote it again.

Pro Football Focus’ grade is based on his college football season, saying he’s the highest graded player on the year.

CBS says “balled out as a senior, and made himself into arguably the best player -- on either side of the ball -- in the country during the '21 college football season”
I read the whole thing. Based on precedent, the best RB in the country not getting an invite but the best DE getting an invite irks me. This is an always has been an offensive award and K9 was arguably the top offensive weapon period this year. He’s literally the best player I’ve ever seen at MSU abs one of the best RB’s I’ve ever seen in college football.

I do think Hutchinson deserves to be there, but not having clearly the best RB in college football this year even in New York is a ****ing joke.

I read the whole thing. Based on precedent, the best RB in the country not getting an invite but the best DE getting an invite irks me. This is an always has been an offensive award and K9 was arguably the top offensive weapon period this year. He’s literally the best player I’ve ever seen at MSU abs one of the best RB’s I’ve ever seen in college football.

I do think Hutchinson deserves to be there, but not having clearly the best RB in college football this year even in New York is a ****ing joke.

As CBS said, Hutchinson might be the best player in all of college football on either side of the ball.

Do you believe Kenneth Walker deserved to go to New York for the Heisman presentation? They’ve invited 5 before so you don’t even have to kick a guy out to do it.

I don’t really care. This is a conversation about you saying Hutchinson didn’t deserve to go because of “stats”. Clown.

Hail playing the bump game is laughable after all the absolute garbage you spewed this offseason. You’re the clown.

You just said that highest graded defensive player in the country being a Heisman Finalist is a joke. Let that hatred spew 😂

Michigan is currently 9th in the conference in the NET.

Purdue guys, are you still ready to reassess your conference predictions after seeing Moussa Diabete?

I know I’ve won when you completely pivot sports and ask for help 😂.

I even got you to go from saying “he doesn’t deserve to be there” to “he deserves to be there”. You’re light work.

I know I’ve won when you complete pivot sports 😂.

I even got you to go from saying “he doesn’t deserve to be there” to “he deserves to be there”. You’re light work.

Didn’t know all those stats, kinda of get fed the home board material, like how he has worse counting stats than the Bama D-End who actually leads the nation in sacks.

I’m fine with the best defender in CFB being there, but the best RB should be there too.

Hail gives me stats that go against what I thought so I adjust my take and then Hail claims he got me. Would you prefer I’m like NC Trojan and just hold fast in a wrong take?

If anyone is wondering why @MGC_07 is so triggered:

Absolutely amazing season. Projected last in the East on media day, Tucker’s second year and first year he gets a full offseason with the team, and we’re in a NY6 bowl and ranked 10th. How often has a team been projected last in their division and ended up top 10? That’s a historic season.

Give me a fvcking break with this shit. You UM fans are the worst of the worst.

Reactions: jwardelt
Absolutely amazing season. Projected last in the East on media day, Tucker’s second year and first year he gets a full offseason with the team, and we’re in a NY6 bowl and ranked 10th. How often has a team been projected last in their division and ended up top 10? That’s a historic season.

Give me a fvcking break with this shit. You UM fans are the worst of the worst.

How often has an unranked team made the college football playoffs? This is the 8th season of the CFB playoffs so there have been 32 bids. How many started unranked?

How often has an unranked team made the college football playoffs? This is the 8th season of the CFB playoffs so there have been 32 bids. How many started unranked?
Classic Hail bait and switch. Shitty MSU troll, I point out how it’s flawed, and then you respond with something completely different.

Just like you said about K9 being a Heisman candidate, I don’t care, that’s not what I was talking about.

Classic Hail bait and switch. Shitty MSU troll, I point out how it’s flawed, and then you respond with something completely different.

Just like you said about K9 being a Heisman candidate, I don’t care, that’s not what I was talking about.

Sort of like how you respond to this….

“The last month has been a literal nightmare scenario for every MSU fan.
• Lose to Purdue to open the B1G race back up
• Get absolutely smacked by OSU
• Michigan beats OSU for 1st time in a decade
• Michigan wins 1st B1G Championship
• Hutchinson goes to NYC over Walker”

….with talking about your overall season.

Overall it was a solid season for you but the past month has been undeniably bad. 4 out of the past 5 weeks have been devastating for you guys.

The tweet was saying the last month has been brutal for MSU. @MGC_07 you deny this?

November 6th: MSU loses to Purdue while controlling its own destiny.

November 20th: MSU gets dogwalked 56-7 by Ohio State while controlling its own destiny.

November 27th: MSU fans cheer for Ohio State while watching Michigan beat them for the first time in a decade.

December 4th: MSU fans hopelessly watch Michigan win the Big Ten Championship 42-3.

December 6th: Aiden Hutchinson gets invited to the Heisman ceremony over Kennth Walker.

What’s wrong with acknowledging how bad the last month went for you?

Sort of like how you respond to this….

“The last month has been a literal nightmare scenario for every MSU fan.
• Lose to Purdue to open the B1G race back up
• Get absolutely smacked by OSU
• Michigan beats OSU for 1st time in a decade
• Michigan wins 1st B1G Championship
• Hutchinson goes to NYC over Walker”

….with talking about your overall season.

Overall it was a solid season for you but the past month has been undeniably bad. 4 out of the past 5 weeks have been devastating for you guys.
Saying it was a nightmare scenario is fvcking hilarious. This was a better month for MSU football than the last many seasons. It’s just funny to make it seem like we were all so pissed. I can tell you firmly every Spartan fan I know is pretty fvcking happy. We have had some bad years before this.

I had been saying all along how we were going to get blown out by OSU and how gravy this whole season is to me. I think you trying to troll me about having a bit of a disappointing November, which to begin the year would have been a perfectly fine November, is just funny. I have repeated in this thread many times how cool it was for us not to suck. Nothing about this year is a Nightmare scenario.

4/5? I was pretty happy on the day where we beat Penn State on senior day to secure a spot in a NY6 bowl. UM beating OSU didn’t devastate the day. And the Maryland win was good.

The tweet was saying the last month has been brutal for MSU. @MGC_07 you deny this?

November 6th: MSU loses to Purdue while controlling its own destiny.

November 20th: MSU gets dogwalked 56-7 by Ohio State while controlling its own destiny.

November 27th: MSU fans cheer for Ohio State while watching Michigan beat them for the first time in a decade.

December 4th: MSU fans hopelessly watch Michigan win the Big Ten Championship 42-3.

December 6th: Aiden Hutchinson gets invited to the Heisman ceremony over Kennth Walker.

What’s wrong with acknowledging how bad the last month went for you?
Ignoring a win against a good Penn State team on senior day to secure a spot in a NY6 bowl. And the Maryland game.

I posted several times on here about how much IDGAF and how this season is just cool. Hail, you can’t make me feel bad about our year because we got dog walked by OSU. We have sucked for a while. This was fun. I know it’s more fun for you if MSU fans are depressed but we’re pretty happy.

MSU is playing in the Peach Bowl against the ACC Champion and I would have been hyped over 6-6. What a mother fvcking year.

Ignoring a win against a good Penn State team on senior day to secure a spot in a NY6 bowl. And the Maryland game.

I posted several times on here about how much IDGAF and how this season is just cool. Hail, you can’t make me feel bad about our year because we got dog walked by OSU. We have sucked for a while. This was fun. I know it’s more fun for you if MSU fans are depressed but we’re pretty happy.

That same day you watched Michigan beat Ohio State and essentially lock up a title and trip to the playoffs. You were miserable that day 😂.

4 of the past 5 weeks were net negatives for you.

That same day you watched Michigan beat Ohio State and essentially lock up a title and trip to the playoffs. You were miserable that day 😂
I wasn’t. I care more about MSU success than UM failure. I was more shocked than miserable

I would have preferred OSU won, but I would have been far more upset if both teams lost than both teams won. MSU coming out and getting a win against a good Penn State team that was just sorely needed after the OSU game.

If anyone is actually miserable because their rival makes it to their conference championship game they need a check in.

I wasn’t. I care more about MSU success than UM failure. I was more shocked than miserable

I would have preferred OSU won, but I would have been far more upset if both teams lost than both teams won. MSU coming out and getting a win against a good Penn State team that was just sorely needed after the OSU game.

If anyone is actually miserable because their rival makes it to their conference championship game they need a check in.

😂 yuuuuup

Iowa had a pretty bad 4 day stretch.

Yup. Difference is they were expected to lose all three games. MSU was in the drivers seat for at worst a Rose Bowl. Instead they choked vs Purdue and had to watch a Michigan team they’d been trolling beat a team they lost to by 50. That’s crushing. Then their star RB gets bumped out of the Heisman ceremony by their Rival’s DE. Tough month.

Simply devastating

AP21339185166801.jpg
Lol hey guess what..............

Shelf life. You just got called. @NoleKing knows what that's about with his Eagles.

Yup. Difference is they were expected to lose all three games. MSU was in the drivers seat for at worst a Rose Bowl. Instead they choked vs Purdue and had to watch a Michigan team they’d been trolling beat a team they lost to by 50. That’s crushing. Then their star RB gets bumped out of the Heisman ceremony by their Rival’s DE. Tough month.
There's zero reason Walker should've been left out.

Zero.

Michigan is currently 9th in the conference in the NET.

Purdue guys, are you still ready to reassess your conference predictions after seeing Moussa Diabete?
MSU, OSU, Wisconsin, & Illinois playing better the past couple weeks. I could see Purdue losing to all of them if we have a bad shooting night. UM doesn't scare me at all, can't believe anyone picked them to win the conference 😉

Last edited:
We secured a spot in a NY6 Bowl and won on Senior Day after 3 years of sucking. Hail I promise you I was not fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT