ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how Michigan looks like a functional team when DeVante Jones isn’t on the court
When I watched, it also looked like they had Houstan at the 4 for extended time. I think that’s a nice way to get more skill and shooting out there for Michigan.

When I watched, it also looked like they had Houstan at the 4 for extended time. I think that’s a nice way to get more skill and shooting out there for Michigan.
I think the 4 is definitely his best position but due to our roster construction we pretty much have to play him at the 3. Diabate is too good not to play 30 mins a night as well.
The key though was Collins. He is actually able to beat his man off the dribble and open things up for everyone else on the team.

Reactions: RichardMassive
I think the 4 is definitely his best position but due to our roster construction we pretty much have to play him at the 3. Diabate is too good not to play 30 mins a night as well.
The key though was Collins. He is actually able to beat his man off the dribble and open things up for everyone else on the team.
Yeah I hear that. I think it can be a nice wrinkle when you need a bucket.

Collins looks far more dynamic.

Can you tell me where that Jones combine hype came from? Was that hear-tell stuff from Michigan folks or was it legit? I just find it wild that it was a thing bc I see nothing that indicates he has that kind of game.

Yeah I hear that. I think it can be a nice wrinkle when you need a bucket.

Collins looks far more dynamic.

Can you tell me where that Jones combine hype came from? Was that hear-tell stuff from Michigan folks or was it legit? I just find it wild that it was a thing bc I see nothing that indicates he has that kind of game.

Reactions: Toast.
Wisconsin good?

giphy.gif
Better than 10th in the league. Beyond that I don’t know.

Reactions: Iliketrees
I think Purdue is the favorite to win the league and I think Purdue will be much better than they played last night(in a win mind you), but am I wrong for thinking the Illinois team we saw last night would have beat the Purdue team we saw last night?

I think we will have a real race for the league crown.

I think Purdue is the favorite to win the league and I think Purdue will be much better than they played last night(in a win mind you), but am I wrong for thinking the Illinois team we saw last night would have beat the Purdue team we saw last night?

I think we will have a real race for the league crown.
There are 10 teams in the Big Ten that could beat Purdue on any given night. Such is basketball and Purdue isn't invincible.

P sure they’re two different people, bc they overlapped back in the day when they both debated that McRoberts was better than Cline.

Just cut from the same psycho cloth.

Will never forget SNU thinking he doxxed you but it ended up being your bro and then trying to act like it wasn’t a big deal after we all called him on it.

Reactions: Toast.
Well, can't say we didn't have our chances. The coaching is excellent at development, but in game coaching might be the worst in the Big 10, on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT