ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. You looked better without him.
He hasn’t played a game healthy all year. Part of why he looked so bad.

Offensively our spacing is certainly better without him. But our lack of depth at guard will hurt us if Frazier or Plummer get into foul trouble.

Reactions: Ingersol
Noticed Wisconsin took care of marquette.
Of course. Gave little brother a good beating. Up 20+ before the walk-ons checked in.

Red Panda on Wednesday. You guys don’t stand a chance. ;)

Unfortunately for Michigan there is no way the committee will put Alabama and Georgia as the 1v4 matchup.

So it’ll be 1) Bama vs 4) Cincinnati
and 2) Michigan vs 3) Georgia

Reactions: CO_hawk
No breaks.

home-alone-never.gif

Reactions: jwardelt
Iowa shitting the bed twice in one week. Just not an elite program. Sad.

Their crossover opponents went 7-20 in conference. Purdue finished a game back, beat Iowa straight up, and had to play OSU and MSU. Wisconsin finished a game back, beat Iowa, and had to play Michigan.

Iowa got lucky.
They usually do. Schedule was a joke for them.

Reactions: cmore79
Unfortunately for Michigan there is no way the committee will put Alabama and Georgia as the 1v4 matchup.

So it’ll be 1) Bama vs 4) Cincinnati
and 2) Michigan vs 3) Georgia
Agree....But if ya win, you should move up. Not only did UGA lose---they got spnaked....IMO, rankings should be..

1- Michigan
2 Bama
3 Cincy
4 UGA

Either way, UM probbaly gonn have to face a pissed off, very good UGA team.

But----JFC does Bama look good.

Love to see Bama/Michigan title game.

Bama is going to roll through this playoff. Same shit, different year.

Just another night with some of the best minds having Very Normal exchanges. And it looks like some of the posts got nuked so you got the PG version.
Some of it is still showing up on quotes though. Good lord that’s one pathetic person!

Not a BP fan but I am sure I’d be pretty happy and want to support my former teammates too.
Yeah, I have a connection to his family. He hated Harbaugh, but he didn't dislike his team. He wanted to go to Purdue over Michigan and Illinois.

Minnesota 1 of 12 teams still undefeated.

Forgot what is is like to lose. Probably will find out later today.
Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll find out what it’s like soon, over and over again.
Have you played anyone with a pulse yet or has it been an Iowa like cupcake fest?

Reactions: RichieRebel
Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll find out what it’s like soon, over and over again.
Have you played anyone with a pulse yet or has it been an Iowa like cupcake fest?
Meh, considering alot of people thought Minnesota would be the worst power 5 team in the country, we've gotten off to a solid start. Beat a couple solid teams in Princeton and Western Kentucky.

If we can get 5-6 wins in conference play, that will be a solid season considering Johnson had to recruit almost an entire roster of new players.

With Johnson at the helm, the team actually looks like they have a plan on offense and defense, unlike Pitino. Once we get some more athletic players in the system I have no doubt we'll be one of the better defensive teams in the country, with Dave Thorson overseeing the defense.

Reactions: jwardelt
Meh, considering alot of people thought Minnesota would be the worst power 5 team in the country, we've gotten off to a solid start. Beat a couple solid teams in Princeton and Western Kentucky.

If we can get 5-6 wins in conference play, that will be a solid season considering Johnson had to recruit almost an entire roster of new players.

With Johnson at the helm, the team actually looks like they have a plan on offense and defense, unlike Pitino. Once we get some more athletic players in the system I have no doubt we'll be one of the better defensive teams in the country, with Dave Thorson overseeing the defense.
Gonna miss lil Ricky.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT