ADVERTISEMENT

Official Auburn vs Furman thread....

The most remarkable thing about Auburn is how good they can make bad teams look. Their ability to do this can't be overstated.

you do realize that east tennessee state that you creeped by is in their same conference. and they are picked one and two in that conference?

you do realize that east tennessee state that you creeped by is in their same conference. and they are picked one and two in that conference?

By creeped by, you mean coasted to a double digit victory?

Being #2 in a one-team conference doesn't mean much, btw, sport.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
By creeped by, you mean coasted to a double digit victory?

Being #2 in a one-team conference doesn't mean much, btw, sport.

Wait earlier you said 12 points wasnt handling weak teams? which one is it now?

Furman is the better team in the conference BTW

oh and another team name Wofford but you probably dont know them either.

Last edited:
Wait earlier you said 12 points wasnt handling weak teams? which one is it now?

Furman is the better team in the conference BTW

Why? Because you made them look good? Interesting that no one else has.

Kinda like when S Alabama got rolled by Chattanooga after your buzzer beater affair.

Ever think that maybe Auburn just kinda sucks some big balls?

Reactions: RipThru
Why? Because you made them look good? Interesting that no one else has.

Kinda like when S Alabama got rolled by Chattanooga after your buzzer beater affair.

Ever think that maybe Auburn just kinda sucks some big balls?

nah 8-0

Reactions: DM8
I think the biggest factor in the game was the foul issue. Mounce and Gurley played really tentatively when they picked up 4 fouls. Never really saw Lawson play as he was in foul trouble all night. Auburn took command of the glass in the final few minutes - and knew what they had to do. Go straight to the rack. Auburn won the game in the paint.

Still puzzled on that call reversal with 12 seconds left. How could the ball possibly go back to Auburn? The trajectory of the pass clearly changed directions from the tip.

I think the biggest factor in the game was the foul issue. Mounce and Gurley played really tentatively when they picked up 4 fouls. Never really saw Lawson play as he was in foul trouble all night. Auburn took command of the glass in the final few minutes - and knew what they had to do. Go straight to the rack. Auburn won the game in the paint.

Still puzzled on that call reversal with 12 seconds left. How could the ball possibly go back to Auburn? The trajectory of the pass clearly changed directions from the tip.

that 12 second call seemed like a makeup call to me.

that 12 second call seemed like a makeup call to me.

For what? Auburn had almost a 2:1 foul ratio in their favor. Your guys took almost as many jumpshots as Furman. If anything, I think Auburn had the favorable whistle. You fouled out Furman's entire frontcourt.

So I know I am late to the party... why is there a game thread for a Furman game? Does anyone *really* care about this meaningless game in December?

For what? Auburn had almost a 2:1 foul ratio in their favor. Your guys took almost as many jumpshots as Furman. If anything, I think Auburn had the favorable whistle. You fouled out Furman's entire frontcourt.

The tech on bruce was pretty awful and there were non auburn people on social media including the announcers saying it as pretty awful. as well as a ton of walks that werent walks called that werent walks.

im just telling you make up call is the only thing that makes sense. or they had a different angle that they didnt show on TV.

Didnt really change anything cause we missed the foul shots and basically a total of .7 seconds ran off the clock because of it.

So I know I am late to the party... why is there a game thread for a Furman game? Does anyone *really* care about this meaningless game in December?

Dont ask dumb ****ing questions when you are late to the party?

Blue-bloods deserve a thread for every game, ya know.

Now FURMAN is a blue blood?! Come on man... if Indiana is "ehhhh" in terms of being a blue blood, Furman definitely isn't, even if they are some cool mid-major or something.

Dont ask dumb ****ing questions when you are late to the party?

I don't get it, and looking back at the thread doesn't help. Is the Furman/Auburn rivalry a big deal or something? Because I've never heard of it. The thread opened with talk of a huge matchup... what is the huge matchup? So... not sure how it is a dumb question...

Now FURMAN is a blue blood?! Come on man... if Indiana is "ehhhh" in terms of being a blue blood, Furman definitely isn't, even if they are some cool mid-major or something.

You're probably right. I think Furman might need to win a few more games in March before they merit blue blood status.

An elite team would view this as another easy win.

Obviously, Auburn fans knew they would struggle mightily.

Lmao imagine only beating furman by 3

I literally couldn’t .

Absolutely pitiful. I cannot IMAGINE...

merlin_165095067_7f74d02f-c09f-4d88-9a81-88b0beadb612-superJumbo.jpg

Never mind.

ADVERTISEMENT