ADVERTISEMENT

Official Auburn vs Furman thread....

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Looking forward to Big dick Bruce getting the squad back out there tonight after 9 days off from adding to the trophy case in Brooklyn last week. Auburn opens up as 12.5 favorite. Should be another comfortable win for the tigers tonight. This will be the official game thread. Please keep your comments about tonight’s huge matchup limited to this thread only. WDE fellas

giphy.gif

Looking forward to Big dick Bruce getting the squad back out there tonight after 9 days off from adding to the trophy case in Brooklyn last week. Auburn opens up as 12.5 favorite. Should be another comfortable win for the tigers tonight. This will be the official game thread. Please keep your comments about tonight’s huge matchup limited to this thread only. WDE fellas
giphy.gif

I know you guys aren’t known for wit, but damn. You’d think you might accidentally stumble upon a funny phrase occasionally.

Says the guy who brought these gems to the board:
If/when anybody gets tired of Auburn fans, just throw a piece of raw meat as far as you can and they’ll snarl and run off.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, did it make a sound?

I'm watching free throws and 3s. I'm ok with 35% as long as we're launching it 30 times per game, but we need to improve from the free throw line. Gonna be another fun year. War Eagle

I'll give you a hint. We're all-time 94-20 against Auburn.

I'm pretty sure you don't have a worse losing record to any team in any sport.

The dick is heavy, ain't it?
Congrats on lots of historical success to the Cats. Modern Auburn basketball was founded in 2014 when Lord Bruce took over our intramural level program. In 5 short years, Bruce has taken us from one of the worst programs in D1 to beating UK in the elite 8 despite not having our best player. Now that our programs are on equal footing in terms of recent success, there should be mutual respect between our programs as the flagships of the SEC.

giphy.gif

Not as heavy as this dick was! we had courtesy and didnt go in dry on you like UNC and Kansas.

SEC COURTESY
You're comparing one game to the entire history? Has that what Auburn basketball has become?

I will give you this, that is the biggest win in Bruce Pearl/Auburn history. Congrats on that.

Must be really embarrassing to lose to Auburn then. It's only going to get worse. sorry in advance
You realize we've played against Pearl in the SEC before right? UT has more resources than you. We lost some but we're 14-7 against Pearl in the SEC and 94-20 against Auburn.

Congrats on last year's NCAAT win, it's literally all you have. Live it up.

You realize we've played against Pearl in the SEC before right? UT has more resources than you. We lost some but we're 14-7 against Pearl in the SEC and 94-20 against Auburn.

Congrats on last year's NCAAT win, it's literally all you have. Live it up.
Uh duh. Turns out we were pretty piss poor when pearl first got here. Now we own the SEC. Pearl is going to be the cause of alot of new coaches in the SEC. It already started with tuscaloosa

Uh duh. Turns out we were pretty piss poor when pearl first got here. Now we own the SEC. Pearl is going to be the cause of alot of new coaches in the SEC. It already started with tuscaloosa

I appreciate hyperbole on a message board, but I also know the difference between shit and shinola.

It's like you guys had secret clan meeting to come and invade this board.

ADVERTISEMENT