ADVERTISEMENT

Official Auburn vs Furman thread....

Hey guys.. remember the Auburn streets gathering when they thought they beat UVA last season.. LOL.. that was fun to watch.

I predict there will be a very short list of teams eliminated by Auburn this year.
You may be right. There is no difference maker at point since Harper left. This team isn’t going anywhere though. Hunker down and get ready to see them for a while

I want to see Auburn and Duke play. Poor refs would age 20 years.

Can't believe Furman didn't go 2 for 1. Got a good shot though.

Way too quick there. Have to ether win or go to OT. It isn't like you are getting the OR.

Especially with Kentucky crying on the couch after getting beat by Auburn with their best player I the hospital with a torn ACL

4 final fours a title this decade. but your overtime win and losing in the next round was just monumentally better than us LOL. letting your program have 1 was ok .

4 final fours a title this decade. but your overtime win and losing in the next round was just monumentally better than us LOL. letting your program have 1 was ok .
Beat y’all 3 times since Pearl arrived. We haven’t lost to Evansville yet either. Thank you for your Basketball, the only thing you contribute to the SEC.

Reactions: Boisgreat
That call to foul Gurley out is terrible. Just jumped straight up in the air.

To not only take a team that most have never heard of to OT at home--but to WIN the damn game AND come within 15 points of covering the spread.

There's no denying it anymore. I concede. Auburn truly is the best team in the country.

giphy.gif

Bruce to all you that sat in this place while we played and thought we were going to lose

To not only take a team that most have never heard of to OT at home--but to WIN the damn game AND come within 15 points of covering the spread.

There's no denying it anymore. I concede. Auburn truly is the best team in the country.

All Auburn does is win

wait you have never heard of Furman? lol Dude get out of the middle of the country more.

Whoo that was a toughy. Off night after a long break Furman gave it their all just not enough to knock off the best team in the country. 8-0 feels great.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
wait you have never heard of Furman? lol Dude get out of the middle of the country more.

Reading comprehension. Try it now and then. I said most people.

Lookit this guy. Pimping Furman. Next we'll hear the legend of Lehigh. RollLaugh

Im officially on the Auburn bandwagon. The grit and urgency they displayed tonight against powerhouse Furman has led me to believe that they are truly THE team to beat.

Whoo that was a toughy. Off night after a long break Furman gave it their all just not enough to knock off the best team in the country. 8-0 feels great.

The most remarkable thing about Auburn is how good they can make bad teams look. Their ability to do this can't be overstated.

Reading comprehension. Try it now and then. I said most people.

Lookit this guy. Pimping Furman. Next we'll hear the legend of Lehigh. RollLaugh

I never pimped them. i said you have never heard of furman. the oldest private college in south carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT