ADVERTISEMENT

#11 Auburn 11-1 vs. #16 LSU - 12-0 official thread…

Pretty sure every player in this LSU/Auburn game first picked up a basketball 2 weeks ago.

And Bruce Pearl looks like he works for the water company reading meters.
Jabari smith is better than every player on your team and will be drafted ahead of every UK player. Kentucky lost to freaking notre dame this season.

I don't think it is much of a surprise that this LSU team isn't very good but I do like Auburn. They are a fun team to watch.

Jabari smith is better than every player on your team and will be drafted ahead of every UK player. Kentucky lost to freaking notre dame this season.

So when you guys don't win it all it means Pearl underachieved right? Just making sure.

Jabari Smith will be forgotten in two years, and nobody outside of his immediate family will know who he is, like most Auburn players.

Everyone on Kentucky's team, including the equipment manager, will be remembered for the rest of their lives.

Jabari Smith will be forgotten in two years, and nobody outside of his immediate family will know who he is, like most Auburn players.

Everyone on Kentucky's team, including the equipment manager, will be remembered for the rest of their lives.
I couldn’t even name a player on Kentucky’s team this season.

Also Auburn has a more famous and better basketball player in our history than any player that has ever played at Kentucky.

Reactions: Villian07
Also Auburn has a more famous and better basketball player in our history than any player that has ever played at Kentucky.

EQiGiNcWAAEmR0H

You probably couldn't answer without researching could you? Probably have no idea what year that was do you?

bwahahahahah

I watched it live, scooter.

Oh, I almost forgot to update my thread:

Kentucky up 21 points. 73-52.

Bruce Pearl suffers from acid reflux.

Oscar Tshiebwe trying to be the only player in NCAA basketball history to average 15 points and 15 rebounds. He has another 20 rebounds so far tonight.

Cats just went up by 25.

Auburn historically has a sub-500 win percentage in the SEC. (that's pretty sad)

Oscar Tshiebwe trying to be the only player in NCAA basketball history to average 15 points and 15 rebounds. He has another 20 rebounds so far tonight.

Cats just went up by 25.

Auburn historically has a sub-500 win percentage in the SEC. (that's pretty sad)
I’ll say it again. Love that mizzou has another BB that beats them silly and ****s them stupid. Cuonzo is laughably terrible.

Well Kentucky just cleared their bench. 27 point win.

Notre Dame loss was the best thing that could have happened to this team.

I appreciate everyone who stopped by and participated in my thread.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

Cats just went up by 25.

Oscar will be looking to transfer after he goes against walker and Jabari. Walker just had 10 damn blocks

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You want to bet avatars again? I got a good one for you
What's it gonna be hoss? Let me know now and I might used it the week leading up to the game so you can actually see it.

*I'm horrible at smack talking.

Last edited:
Rebounds are worth more than blocks....
The more
What's it gonna be hoss? Let me know now and I might used it the week leading up to the game so you can actually see it.

*I'm horrible at smack talking.
you aren’t getting a preview of it. You will be having it for a month. Starting January 23rd. I will in attendance at the game.

The more

you aren’t getting a preview of it. You will be having it for a month. Starting January 23rd. I will in attendance at the game.
Just know, I'm not going easy on you this time. The teapot will be gone.

Instead of a hand print on your ass, I'm going all in. I'm going to give you the @ExitFlagger treatment.

Deep. Dicked. Oscar getting 25 rebounds on your boys.
What’s Oscar has done is cute and all but he hasn’t played against the best front court in the country just yet. That changes January 22nd

I don't even know what the hell this means.

Is this something milquetoasts that say "War Eagle" to one another in passing would understand?
I’m sorry you enjoy watching young black children grind for your enjoyment but have no interest in their culture.

ADVERTISEMENT