ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Reactions: SNU0821
Well, since IU has become an afterthought, we needed a new rival.

:cool:
You sure about that? Crean won more outright B10 Championships than good old Matt Painter did. Not to mention, you really haven't had any significant success over what IU has done in one of their WORST stretches in program history. Gotta suck for you, no?

Yep. Let’s compare the financial well-being of Barnes to Dawson’s mom. Might as well be on different planets.
The financial well being of a person doesn't mean they can't bend/break the rules. You guys just assuming he's clean because he's got money doesn't really hold water.

Archie was what....14 when this happened?
giphy.gif

Reactions: klize17
The financial well being of a person doesn't mean they can't bend/break the rules. You guys just assuming he's clean because he's got money doesn't really hold water.

Do you think Swanigan’s recruitment was dirty? If so, I’d love to hear more on why you think that’s the case.

Morgan, Edwards have to be tops for BTPOY next year

He’s getting pretty good with that 3

Every time Keita Bates Diop switches onto a guard, they try to take him off the dribble and he swallows them up.

Displaying why he should be on the all defense team

Reactions: klize17
Some pretty awful offensive possessions and now Morgan with two fouls...no bueno

Keep telling yourself he’s clean......

This from someone who literal posted a dozen times today about Purdue. Obsess much?
It’s called making fun of you and others. Y’all have Harper on Izzo for years because he constantly beats you guys for recruits and on the court. It’s really funny to watch.

Because he couldnt afford an unofficial visit to Purdue(his self proclaimed dream school) yet somehow managed to take unofficials to UCLA and MSU
Yawn. That’s all you got? I’m sure those unofficial visit is what sold him on MSU. Boy. Pretty flimsy.

My god please let that bracket hold and please let Purdue and Indiana meet in the B1G tournament.

Nice response final 6 minutes seniors want this...I’ll take it with Morgan out most of the half

You're really bad at the trash talk. Don't forget Purdue has sucked just as worse and IU has had just as much success than Purdue.

Since year 3 Crean and coming into this season...

Purdue is 153-86 with 1 B1G championship 1 sweet 16
IU is 150-89 with 2 B1G championships and 3 sweet 16

Both pretty damn mediocre. Also Purdue is 3-8 against MSU since Dawson arrived at Michigan State. Not a rivalry
Man that is some amazing parsing. What's special about Crean year 3? You picked a time period that eliminates the Baby Boilers? C'mon man!

Man that is some amazing parsing. What's special about Crean year 3? You picked a time period that eliminates the Baby Boilers? C'mon man!

Took out first two years of Crean because of how bad roster was from roster turnover. People who don’t count year 3 suck.

Different coach for IU that’s why. Same reason I didn’t include this year

Took out first two years of Crean because of how bad roster was from roster turnover. People who don’t count year 3 suck.

Different coach for IU that’s why. Same reason I didn’t include this year
It was a cheap shot anyway. People who claim IU and Purdue aren't main rivals are FOS anyway. I laugh when IU fans claim Kentucky is the main rival. They don't get it. Never will.

Was it you I took the bet with as far as who won the conference, you picked Purdue I took MSU?

Reactions: SNU0821
Reactions: northeastspartan
IU guys you think you have any shot at the tourney? Win this and 3games in the b10 tourney you think you sneak in?

ADVERTISEMENT