ADVERTISEMENT

Not a UK apologist at all....

Well, Louisville isn’t really relevant, so nobody cares. Besides, your guys probably had Katina and the girls on their minds during UK's comeback.

You know, I'm just amazed at how hung up on UK you are. You're pretty pathetic man. Come back when you guys actually win one against UK. You talk smack like you guys have had success in the series, when all you guys have proven to be is nothing more that one of those fainting goats.

Too easy

Before that stupid ex uofk coach effed up Louisville had 3 titles , just passed Indiana on the all time wins list and had 10 final fours, so to say UofL isnt relevant shows your ignorance.

What does the series history got to do with anything. uofk football lost 30 straight to Florida, 26 straight to Tennessee, yet yall blew fans never stopped runnin yalls traps

Even when Louisville won 5 in a row, yall didnt shut up.

Whats irrelevant is that recruiter you call Head Coach, who cant coach his way out of a paper bag.
He"d lose the gold medal coaching the original dteam team.

Congrats on your Superbowl because all uofk can do is beat UofL. They aint going to the Final four.

Seriously LoL. You might want to rewatch.

Anyways, only 5% of UofL fans bitch about the refs.

That's pretty funny lol. You have what 10 people on your home board. So I'ld say it's close to 100%. Especially when you have to play in Rupp. The bitching starts well before the game...

Reactions: mebeblue2
Before that stupid ex uofk coach effed up Louisville had 3 titles , just passed Indiana on the all time wins list and had 10 final fours, so to say UofL isnt relevant shows your ignorance.

What does the series history got to do with anything. uofk football lost 30 straight to Florida, 26 straight to Tennessee, yet yall blew fans never stopped runnin yalls traps

Whats irrelevant is that recruiter you call Head Coach, who cant coach his way out of a paper bag.

Congrats on your Superbowl because all uofk can do is beat UofL. They aint going to the Final four.

Let's see, we beat you guys, we also beat a team that beat you guys in a really tough environment. I'll say we got a better chance of making it to the final 4 than UofL.

Reactions: JC for 3
That's pretty funny lol. You have what 10 people on your home board. So I'ld say it's close to 100%. Especially when you have to play in Rupp. The bitching starts well before the game...

The majority of Louisville fans are on scout.

Every time uofk loses, there is 5 thread bitchin about the refs.

Refs dont win you games.
They dont lose you games.
Theyre human. They miss calls, make bad calls.

YOU KNOW that uofk fans take it to a whole new level. Threatening a Ref and his business. Who does that....

LMAO, "stupid ex UK coach". Yeah, the same coach that every one of you guys worshipped even after the 15 seconds on the restaurant table and even after the last of his scandals was brought to light. Now all the sudden he's trash.

Also, there are a lot of "had this" and had that" in your post. Yeah, you HAD to cheat to get a lot of those things, including the 3rd title and 2 final fours. So with as disgusting as your university is, yeah, I'm saying you're irrelevant. Deal with it.

So now you're bringing up football stuff? You're all over the place, I like to call it "flailing wildly".

Yeah, 5 wins in a row… sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about, because that "recruiter" down the road at Big Brother, has been putting it deep in your asses for 11 years.

Seriously, your program is a laughing stock. It will be a long tome before you will recover from the ten scandals your idiot administration got caught doing. I mean, y'all had nasty ass strippers having sex with underaged recruits and their dads. Dude asked for girls "that can squirt to the ceiling". You don't just get to stroll onto these message boards and type shit out like everyone else is the problem. No, your disgusting university is a problem.

How can you call Calipari a terrible coach when he has done nothing but rape your program on the court every year?

You're a hack dude. You have no idea how dumb and obsessed you look.

uofk also have 3 quadrant 3 losses.
I havent heard anyone pick uofk for the final four.
So, the team that lost to evansville also beat Louisville.

The team that lost to Evansville and Utah, just won at Texas Tech, the same team that mopped Louisville off the MSG floor.

I’m stunned this team of all Cal’s team has somehow grabbed road wins in two of the most hostile environments imagineable. Tech and Arkansas aren’t great but neither are we and they’re both tourney times most likely.

I just wish we could hold a lead.

Hopefully they’re saving the blowout wins for the tourney.

I still have my doubts. Hagans is still a turnover machine but I don’t think he’s so far gone that he can’t get it under control by March.

Maxey just needs to focus on making the easy play. Even his buckets are often wild shot attempts that he somehow wills in. One of his two made field goals yesterday was a turn around one hander from about 15 feet. Like...it went in but what the heck are you doing taking that shot?

Need Nate sestina to step up on D, EJ to stop playing like a pus. I’m not sure either is happening in time.

I think any minutes Whitney was getting now going to Juzang is probably a plus. Whitney just looked completely lost and demoralized. I feel bad for him.

I still say our ceiling is an E8. Cal hasn’t lost in the first round at UK yet, but I could see this being the one. And actually think that’s more likely with this team than an E8 and that’s saying something because Cal at UK: zero first round losses and 7 E8’s.

Sorry for the book. Just trying to shift the conversation back on topic

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I enjoy watching this UK team tbh. I love Richards and Sestina provides what UNC thought they were getting in their two GTs. The guards and wings play like freshman at times but they are fun to watch.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

Refs dont win you games.

YOU KNOW that uofk fans take it to a whole new level. Threatening a Ref and his business. Who does that....

Well, they cost us a game last year. And the NCAA changed the rules to prevent that again. I don't usually bitch about the refs. Unless it was horrendous, and proved by a replay. They're part of the game.

And you can't tell me that you guys don't bitch about playing at Rupp. Both on Scout and Rivals.

Well, they cost us a game last year. And the NCAA changed the rules to prevent that again. I don't usually bitch about the refs. Unless it was horrendous, and proved by a replay. They're part of the game.

And you can't tell me that you guys don't bitch about playing at Rupp. Both on Scout and Rivals.

Everyone bitches about the refs, officials. Theyre looking right at it , or how'd they miss it on replay.

You cant BLAME officials for a loss.
You have 40 minutes, 60 in football to overcome their mistakes. You know theyre going to make them. Just like a player dribbling off his foot or not running the play the coach drew up.

As far as rupp, home team gets the calls. Just beat them and it dont matter how bad the refs are.

Refs are humans too.

Uh, we had a sell out for freakin Lehigh during Christmas break when school was out....

Winning the SEC the last two years and going 42-3 at home the last 4 years will do that.

I like your hate, though...

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/game?gameId=401169900
. . . . . a 9,000 seat gym . . . . . hell that is even smaller than Cameron Indoor . . . . .

I don't hate Auburn, just their overbearing fans.

On winning the SEC two years in a row is a stretch. Auburn ties with Tennessee in 2018 in the regular season. Kentucky won the 2018 SEC Trouney. LSU won the regular season in 2019 and Auburn won the SEC Tourney.

For the record Auburn has won three SEC regular season titles ever and 2018 was shared. (UK has 49)

Reactions: Cat_Incognito

Excuses, rationalizing, and constant stupidity. This post simply defines you, Kerry.

A coach doesn't get in the HOF if he 'can't coach'. Your level of idiocy remains second to none. Again.... go chug some bleach.

. . . . . a 9,000 seat gym . . . . . hell that is even smaller than Cameron Indoor . . . . .

I don't hate Auburn, just their overbearing fans.

On winning the SEC two years in a row is a stretch. Auburn ties with Tennessee in 2018 in the regular season. Kentucky won the 2018 SEC Trouney. LSU won the regular season in 2019 and Auburn won the SEC Tourney.

For the record Auburn has won three SEC regular season titles ever and 2018 was shared. (UK has 49)

UK is definitely the bench mark, that isn't to be disputed.........

Refs dont win you games.

From the Scout board:

FightWinUofL
Posted on Jan 25th, 6:22 PM, , User Since 74 months ago, User Post Count: 8,559
516card said... (original post)Tech with trouble vs Richards who is coming on this year

If they called all of the over the backs and push offs of offensive rebounds on him he wouldn’t be on the floor 20 minutes a game.

mgcard
Posted on Jan 25th, 6:41 PM, , User Since 49 months ago, User Post Count: 4,768

"That is not a charge". Jimmy Dykes, after UKs PG bowls over the TT player in the lane. What a d!ck.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Refs can def win you or lose you a game, in any sport. Hell one call can swing the outcome of a game, regardless of what happens in the other 40 mins.

That 40 mins line of thinking to me means well if we wouldn’t have missed a single shot all game we woulda won despite the refs. It’s unrealistic, and the refs can and do affect the outcomes of games all the time.

Everyone bitches about the refs, officials. Theyre looking right at it , or how'd they miss it on replay.

You cant BLAME officials for a loss.
You have 40 minutes, 60 in football to overcome their mistakes. You know theyre going to make them. Just like a player dribbling off his foot or not running the play the coach drew up.

As far as rupp, home team gets the calls. Just beat them and it dont matter how bad the refs are.

Refs are humans too.

You can if you're up and an illegal tip in occurs as time runs out. The NCAA disagrees with you. I disagree with you lol You were saying about 10% of UofL fans bitch about the refs, and you're wrong about that too.

You can if you're up and an illegal tip in occurs as time runs out. The NCAA disagrees with you. I disagree with you lol You were saying about 10% of UofL fans bitch about the refs, and you're wrong about that too.

Should have been goaltending on UK anyways for slapping the backboard and shaking the goal. And The fact that the ball wasn’t in the cylinder doesn’t matter. If that were allowed, every team in the nation would have their center jump up and shake the goal before the ball got to the cylinder every time the opponent shot, whether a layup or a 3 pointer. U can’t mess with the goal when the ball is in the air.

I agree with your premise though, calls down the stretch can swing the outcome of games just as much as anything else that happens on the court, and I’m a UofL fan and I constantly bitch about the zebras. But it’s not that I think they all have an anti Louisville bias or agenda, they are just pretty terrible sometimes and wildly inconsistent. The thing I hate worse than anything though is when they wait to see if a shot goes in or not before calling or not calling a foul. A foul is a foul regardless if the shot goes in or not. And I don’t even have one glaring example of that happening, but I know we’ve all seen it multiple times.

Last edited:
Reactions: BasketBallJunkie-UK
ADVERTISEMENT