ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 1 Thread***

Nmsu choke job? auburn damn near gave the game away. Were up 13.

Fair point

But nmsu also passed up a game tying layup with 2 seconds left only to get three free throws and miss two of them....then somehow end the game airballing a wide open three point shot.

That was hilarious

KU's game is on, will Bill Self manage to choke again? People can change, but some things are never gonna change.

Izzo looked pretty heated before this break, and it seemed to be with a player. Any clue what happened? They just got their largest lead of the game.

Reactions: Monorojo
Kabengele is a ****ing monster

Been saying it for 2 years now. I saw that guy in practice a few times during his redshirt year goin up against Michael Ojo and Jon Isaac. Wow. I asked Stan Jones who that was and he just smiled and said, "he's gonna be my best project ever."

Yeah, I’ve thought all this talk about MSU being a thorn for Duke was weird. Probably the best 2 they could draw.

Did the ref just point at the shot clock letting the Bradley player know it didn't get reset and there's only 8 seconds left?

When the game is a toss up, it isnt really an upset either way

Welcome to sports. Have a seat and I can teach you more if you like?
source.gif

Reactions: Monorojo
Yeah, I’ve thought all this talk about MSU being a thorn for Duke was weird. Probably the best 2 they could draw.
I really haven't seen or heard anyone say MSU was going to be a thorn for Duke. Was pretty happy with the draw myself.

ESPN had some article I thought saying Duke got an unfair draw having then as the 2? Maybe it was somewhere else. Just thought it was a weird take.

ADVERTISEMENT