ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Tournament Day 1 Thread***

Now Nevada getting called for fouls and acting all incredulous because they were allowed to be so physical for that stretch.

Big miss. Bad pass on a wide open look underneath and then they foul on the other end.

This reminds me of last year when they SEC were world rockers in the round of 64 but then only had one or two sweet sixteen teams and then zero teams left in the elite 8

That was DIRTY. kick his ass out. Lucky Richards is okay. That undercut is so dangerous. Makes me sick.

Cheapest of the cheap shots. My HS has the only tie game in KY history.. A guy did that to one of ours, and the bleachers even cleared out. Big time melee.

I think if the game had been close, that would have been called an f2. They just wanted to get it over with.

Who ya got?

what%2Bis%2Bthat%2Bwhat%2Bdo%2Bu%2Bknow.gif

I don't think 'Nova can go to the FF but they can take a few games for sure.

That switch to the 1-3-1 zone by Mike White was a great call. By far the best move he’s made this season.

Florida made some shots in the first half they haven’t made all season. But hey, peak at the right time. Hope they make a run, would love to whoop that ass again.

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT