ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA.Com predictions

Noone has the depth of quality and talent that KU has. To pick KU out of the top 10 asine

The team/program you constantly talk about, yet know nothing of because you’re not smart.
The same team that met prostitutes for sex. The same team that helped provide 16 year old recruits with prostitutes. What a team.

The same team that met prostitutes for sex. The same team that helped provide 16 year old recruits with prostitutes. What a team.
Wrong, this team doesn’t have a single player regarding that, so you’re still a moron. Though, you are right about it being the program you obsess over, and talk about constantly. Rent free.

Reactions: HRTheCard
33. Luke Maye averages 20 points and 10 rebounds

Not saying it isn't possible but who was the last player to average 20 ppg at UNC? I just don't think their system will allow for that but I guess I could be wrong.

33. Luke Maye averages 20 points and 10 rebounds

Not saying it isn't possible but who was the last player to average 20 ppg at UNC? I just don't think their system will allow for that but I guess I could be wrong.

Jamison and Hansbrough came close. Roy likes to play 2 bigs and if Maye does that I won’t be surprised.

Wrong, this team doesn’t have a single player regarding that, so you’re still a moron. Though, you are right about it being the program you obsess over, and talk about constantly. Rent free.
You must be the one that is obsessed. You are still a fan after all the dirty tricks they have pulled.

Jamison and Hansbrough came close. Roy likes to play 2 bigs and if Maye does that I won’t be surprised.

Hansbrough averaged 20+ each of his last two seasons and 22/10 his junior year.

It’s pretty rare under Roy for someone to do that and I’d be surprised if Maye did it. That said, he’s proven me wrong on more than one occasion so I guess we’ll see.

ADVERTISEMENT